[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

2 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

What do yall think the http://tightbeam.biz/ page will unlock? (maybe it will show us all the content we are getting with the initial Fortuna Update).

propably its kinda meta-community-game-event so we must hack DE's computers and upload fortuna ourselves 😁

Justo ahora, SerialSuicide dijo:

propably its kinda meta-community-game-event so we must hack DE's computers and upload fortuna ourselves 😁

You know what? ... i dig that lol

Just now, SerialSuicide said:

I believe this mini-game is about the solarians hacking the Corpus Communications and calling the tenno for help 😂

Just now, ZeroIgnis said:

I believe this mini-game is about the solarians hacking the Corpus Communications and calling the tenno for help 😂

Yeeeeeees, and actually, we will come

1 hour ago, Zoig said:

They usually do communicate if stuff is not coming earlier than now, so it is pretty possible we get Fortuna today. I would rather that they just say it's not than have this uncertainty though. 

Good that y'all are optimistic but it makes more sense that it'll release after server updates 

On 2018-11-01 at 7:35 PM, Uhkretor said:

They are working, people... Have patience, even if you're already tired of having it...

@[DE]Megan, keep up the good work. The most important thing is that it gets delivered properly, as stable as it should be. 😛

No 😛

16 minutes ago, Purity said:

Good that y'all are optimistic but it makes more sense that it'll release after server updates 

Plus, There's the weekend to contend with.

Well whenever it is. I am now going to be at my dads place for at least 12 hours. So better after those few hours getting some money in my bank. 

I am really looking forward to get to the end of all this questioning which I guess must be tiring on your side of the coin, we know it must be a lot of work on your side. I am as eager as anyone to step on the new grounds, however I will support you by waiting patiently until it happens!

No need to say I am very proud of supporting when possible with my small purchases, this is one game I never thought I would get so fond with!

From one Tenno to the rest of the community, just hang on guys and DE keep it up!!!

By the way, I loved your costumes!!!

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, Onyxeagle171 said:

Damn, I thought in the devstream they said today?

no they only said hoped to have it in first week about only time they give a definate date is after it has passed cert for the console launch.  rest is just as soon as its ready thry hoped it would be basically by next thursday which techinically be end of first week in November 

Well then, I hope it will launch at November 5th.

P.S. What is Garuda's new ability (please do a showcase)

By the way, can you change the riven system a little bit? I recently got a terrible seer riven and I'm sure that it wasn't the first one.

11 hours ago, Purity said:

Yeah, but I was just lacking info. I would much rather they have a nice weekend to relax before Fortuna releases. 

• Applause 1

On 2018-11-02 at 1:32 AM, Zuhan said:

In this clip they Specifically said "November 1st that's sort of our target that first week of November

Well, I guess I didn't pay attention 😛

• Haha 1