[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

4 минуты назад, --Q--TeneKay сказал:

It's made using Inspect Element, it's not real.

I know ;D

I mean, as I tought

Edited by 14Ma3uJIa14

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

To contain anxiety, Destiny 2 free until 18th.

Bought the forsaken legendary collection a few weeks ago. The base game of Destiny 2 I think is medicore given it's Bungie and the amount of time and money that got put into it. Forsaken DLC is good but that's like at least 30 dollars right now. 

Destiny 2 base game being free right as Fortuna is supposed to come out though. 😂

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Bought the forsaken legendary collection a few weeks ago. The base game of Destiny 2 I think is medicore given it's Bungie and the amount of time and money that got put into it. Forsaken DLC is good but that's like at least 30 dollars right now. 

Destiny 2 base game being free right as Fortuna is supposed to come out though. 😂

But we have to recognize that Blizzard's strategy was good.

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

But we have to recognize that Blizzard's strategy was good.

yep. I hope anyone who starts Destiny 2 because of it enjoys their time in game.

the downside is they have to download everything including the DLC's that they can't play, unless of course they buy Forsaken. 

PLS sent disc invite for those who find only expired ones.....i cri 

Edited by PElenas11

Young Tennos all over the System are joining up to fight for the future

o4s3.jpg

We're doing our part, are you ?

Join the Clicker-Squad and save For Tuna !

*service doesn't assure citizenship, honour, credits, or any ressources on Fortuna's soil

Want to know more ? Click >> HERE <<

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Umbriellan said:

Young Tennos all over the System are joining up to fight for the future

o4s3.jpg

We're doing our part, are you ?

Join the Clicker-Squad and save For Tuna !

*service doesn't assure citizenship, honour, credits, or any ressources on Fortuna's soil

Want to know more ? Click >> HERE <<

I've done this. Now the blue bar is totally full. And if i open the link i can read "Hack is Complete" in the middle. I'm curios. Probably this is just an useless mini game. boh

welp destiny 2 is loading. its popably done loading next week?

got time to kill while waiting fortuna and drinking 😄

• Upvote 1

il y a 15 minutes, KlampFer a dit :

I've done this. Now the blue bar is totally full. And if i open the link i can read "Hack is Complete" in the middle. I'm curios. Probably this is just an useless mini game. boh

Solaris Discord is back, that's not "nothing" : that's a step forward the end of the Profit cult !

This what came up from the Business after he deactivated the Jammer:

"You did it, Outworlders! When the Corpus jammer went up, I feared the worst. I didn’t think we would speak again. But you made quick work of a challenging situation.

I did what I could to help you take down the jammer, but your efforts were extraordinary. Tracking hacks in real-time. Sharing scripts. Spreading the word. When I called out, I didn’t imagine agents of your caliber would answer. Well done, Outworlders. Well done.

Our team stole a shipment of Fieldron and Articulas while we were busy with the jammer. I’ve added your cut to the #cache. And thanks to your efforts, this server is now open for anyone to join. Share this link far and wide. https://discord.gg/lifttogether

YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER

Solaris United

31,939 Online65,490 Members

We have agents reporting back today about the final shipment. This is it. Stay sharp."

So i guess we was completing the Jammer for this.

4 minutes ago, jayblaster said:

go to the solaris united arg thread we past that my dude

oh.. thanks.. i may have slept over

Edited by Vesslo

On 2018-11-01 at 10:38 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Howzit, PC Tenno! 

Our 'earliest' launch date for Fortuna was mentioned on the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November', but I'm here to tell you it's not happening today.

Typically things get a bit...louder when an update like Fortuna is soon.

Roger roger?

P.S we did some Press in advance which mentioned the chance Garuda wouldn't make the Update. She WILL be launching with Fortuna! 

Louder, huh? I think Mr. Business is getting quite loud right about now.

What exactly is it meant by "louder", like more posts by warframes Twitter or a page on the website? Do you (fellow) tenno think that this "louder" just the discord opening up completely or maybe I'm over thinking.