[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

50 minutes ago, Iced_Chronosaur said:

What exactly is it meant by "louder", like more posts by warframes Twitter or a page on the website? Do you (fellow) tenno think that this "louder" just the discord opening up completely or maybe I'm over thinking.

Well if they did mean that, then we would know on Monday. Personally I'm not expecting anything till at least Wednesday, even if a Monday release would be cool. 

I'm not expecting a monday release, I do think it is possible, but I do think a Tuesday release is quite likely.

On 2018-11-03 at 7:35 PM, Peter said:

But we have to recognize that Blizzard's strategy was good.

You must mean Bungie - not Blizzard.
And no their strategy is not good - they made a big step back from what was Destiny 1 - when they released Destiny 2.
That chased away the majority of players while Bungie worked on DLCs for Destiny 2, so that after a year after the initial release of Destiny 2 it would finally be on the same level as what came before with Destiny 1.

And all this time Bungie made their players pay full price for Destiny 2 and for each and every DLC.
I think a lot of the Destiny players that left during that year will never return.

• Satisfied 1

En 1/11/2018 a las 12:47, Salenstormwing dijo:

When are PC Controller bugs going to be fixed? Been 2 weeks and still no fix:

I know a way to fix the Channeling issue, I modify the channeling button to another button (you must do it twice because the first time you do it, it just disappears the channeling command on the controller), you save the changes, then go back to the controller configuration and then you use the default config and save... and it works again! 

Note: you must do it every time you log in the game. it doesn't keep fixed after you log out.

Note 2: I use an XBOX ONE Controller.

Well getting fortuna seems to depend on going out and exploding. 

And i cant help. 

I doubt that eny of those encrypted message found their way to finland 

Even if so. I happeen to live In a small grineer setlement(That needs your help let me Mark it on your star chart) 

Justo ahora, coolteemu dijo:

And i cant help. 

I doubt that eny of those encrypted message found their way to finland 

Even if so. I happeen to live In a small grineer setlement(That needs your help let me Mark it on your star chart) 

Same, i live in Colombia and i don't see any ads of warframe here lol

Just now, mrrobotto67 said:

Same, i live in Colombia and i don't see any ads of warframe here lol

Hm. Where is that Lone surv... Tenno 

I requested help from the minute tenno 

To build big ad board to my setlement. 

Probs got stick some where to farm mutagen 😄

1 minute ago, coolteemu said:

Quick, somebody contact Michael Bay!

I know what you mean though, I'm in the right country... just the wrong area. 😛

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sleepuinox said:

Quick, somebody contact Michael Bay!

I know what you mean though, I'm in the right country... just the wrong area. 😛

My typo made me explore In laugter

Heh

• Satisfied 1

On 2018-11-01 at 4:31 PM, ju8crafter said:

Is Ivara Prime coming soon? Maybe Weeks after Fortuna? PLS!

Next is Mesa Prime, followed by Equinox Prime, then Atlas Prime, then Wukong Prime, and THEN Ivara Prime. Probably won't see Ivara Prime for another two years or so. 

• Upvote 2

Lets do some algorithms.

If fortuna would have released on this weekend, you may have a bug/glitch issue. That means, you have to correct it. It leads make your customers/players to restart the game. That will be waste of time. Killing the hype and mood.

So, it won't be releasing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I believe these days are prime days. 

Releasing it on Monday ( today ish ) is not possible because of server maintanence ish. 

However, releasing on tuesday, wednesday or thursday is more likely. Players who will play in these days, will see the glitches, report 'em. Devs will try to fix them. In this way, It will be ready to weekend prime playtime without major issue.

Hardcore players would have already experience of it. They(i) can make guide videos about it.  This will make everyone's happy and succesful publish. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ----DB----DeepBluEgg said:

Lets do some algorithms.

If fortuna would have released on this weekend, you may have a bug/glitch issue. That means, you have to correct it. It leads make your customers/players to restart the game. That will be waste of time. Killing the hype and mood.

So, it won't be releasing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I believe these days are prime days. 

Releasing it on Monday ( today ish ) is not possible because of server maintanence ish. 

However, releasing on tuesday, wednesday or thursday is more likely. Players who will play in these days, will see the glitches, report 'em. Devs will try to fix them. In this way, It will be ready to weekend prime playtime without major issue.

Hardcore players would have already experience of it. They(i) can make guide videos about it.  This will make everyone's happy and succesful publish. 

Go home you're drunk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I know most of DE's focus is on Fortuna but im really still hoping for some chroma changes.

and maby the return of limbo's old stasis through a augment mod.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SerialSuicide said:

Im back from work just now, and im tired. DE, gimme update now (sweet please)...

You are lucky you can go back to sleep and in time you are ready,we can get some news... because its a last day for server updates.

2 hours ago, Vegetranic said:

I know most of DE's focus is on Fortuna but im really still hoping for some chroma changes.

and maby the return of limbo's old stasis through a augment mod.

Huh, why chroma changes? Did I miss something?
Btw I would be cool with a buggy release of Fortuna. At least we would have it xD
And we know DE will fix it if we run into major issues. So I do not think that releasing a patch for a weekend is bad.
Besides, maybe we run into a good issue like crazy loot drops or so.

On 2018-11-01 at 12:38 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Howzit, PC Tenno! 

Our 'earliest' launch date for Fortuna was mentioned on the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November', but I'm here to tell you it's not happening today.

Typically things get a bit...louder when an update like Fortuna is soon.

Roger roger?

P.S we did some Press in advance which mentioned the chance Garuda wouldn't make the Update. She WILL be launching with Fortuna! 

Good afternoon, the game is getting boring ... many players are out, 
all waiting for the update that has constant delay ... I hope it is really surprising if I get a lot of expectations 
Edited by ArcanjoGeneral
  • Upvote 2

Could you pls stay in line with the others here?

ohZ7XyE.png

Edited by Legion495
Damn image failed me.