[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

5 minutes ago, Legion495 said:

Huh, why chroma changes? Did I miss something?
Btw I would be cool with a buggy release of Fortuna. At least we would have it xD
And we know DE will fix it if we run into major issues. So I do not think that releasing a patch for a weekend is bad.
Besides, maybe we run into a good issue like crazy loot drops or so.

And think this too.

If we are having delays or problems with Fortuna, imagine Railjack which is coming next year.

But I think the same as you, at least we would have it.

As a developer, they'll release hotfixes a lot, it's part of the maintenance of a product you can't leave it alone like, "Hey you got an issue? Solve it yourself". I really hope we get Fortuna Tomorrow or Wednesday

If they wanna release it today while having to upgrade the server + fakely xD deal with Destiny 2 free marketing they'll make errors, so let's them take their time.

Peace Tennos!

Let them take thier time if they rush it we could easily wind up with just a nice new flashing node on star chart that just crashes every one when try launch it just as easily as could get a half working new area.  It comes when it comes its much better to get something when its ready.  I dont see many people snatching thier hamburger off the grill second it hits the grill because cant wait for it. that just get you sick and make you look stupid at same time.  its same thing when trying to reach for and rush game content that isnt ready with out the make you sick obviously

• Applause 1

Just now, DmIsaax said:

And think this too.

If we are having delays or problems with Fortuna, imagine Railjack which is coming next year.

But I think the same as you, at least we would have it.

As a developer, they'll release hotfixes a lot, it's part of the maintenance of a product you can't leave it alone like, "Hey you got an issue? Solve it yourself". I really hope we get Fortuna Tomorrow or Wednesday

If they wanna release it today while having to upgrade the server + fakely xD deal with Destiny 2 free marketing they'll make errors, so let's them take their time.

Peace Tennos!

"+ fakely xD deal with Destiny 2 free marketing" I have no idea what this means, and I'm going to play devils advocate and say they've had a lot of time to work on "Fortuna", when it's released I doubt it'll even be polished that much. But this is just DE, and DE will always have these dudes who believe in exiling the people who think it should of been released last week, 2 days ago, 3 days ago, 1 year ago etc. I love Warframe, but I don't like waiting 4 years for a 15 minute quest line. (Not talking about Fortuna in particular, but rather war within, second dream etc), but Witcher 3 took 3 1/2 years to make.  240 people worked on Witcher 3 and got it out in 3 1/2 years, 200 people working on Warframe. Yes, we all understand they'll take their time with releasing Fortuna, but I'm pretty sure it's overhyped. I think people have this idea that saying, "let them take their time." makes them humble, just makes you look like the other 500+ people who said it before you. 

Don't take my harsh observations and criticism as hate towards DE, I love Warframe, and I love the dev team. I want them to succeed. I just don't agree with the logic of, "let them take their time".

Edited by Goshies
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

Let them take thier time if they rush it we could easily wind up with just a nice new flashing node on star chart that just crashes every one when try launch it just as easily as could get a half working new area.  It comes when it comes its much better to get something when its ready.  I dont see many people snatching thier hamburger off the grill second it hits the grill because cant wait for it. that just get you sick and make you look stupid at same time.  its same thing when trying to reach for and rush game content that isnt ready with out the make you sick obviously

^^This is why letting DE do their thing with Fortuna is better for when it launches. Anyone here Remembered POE when that went live?

Sorry, was busy the last few days with the ARG. Can anyone please give me a quick briefing of what the last info is?

perhaps its us who will determine the release date of fortuna. the last puzzle. if we solve their very last puzzle, thats when it gets shipped. it will be the "last shipment"

Edited by Cicasajt
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, DemigodBobertAllMighty said:

The ship at PoE is gone?! Do i smell 4Tuna? 

What ship?

EDIT: Aaaah, see it. nice!

Edited by Svati

il y a 2 minutes, TigerStormYT a dit :

Nope but I’m anxiously checking their twitter

xD i can t wait anymore xD

It would be neat if Fortuna COULD be released today (because this is the only day this week I'm free) :C

Edited by Daziri

3 minutes ago, Daziri said:

It would be neat if Fortuna COULD be released today (because this is the only day this week I'm free) :C

Well, DE invented WarframeTime.
It is much more precise than ValveTime, but release dates are in the air.
Also, it is common knowledge that there will be a need of at least 3 hotfixes which is not counted towards WarframeTime release windows.

Edited by Legion495

Yes where the hell is fortuna wnen you need it... its the only thing that can save from the boredom that is Destiny 2...

1 hour ago, DemigodBobertAllMighty said:

The ship by the ocean past the meat cutter dudes was there for a few days

Sorry mate, what ship?