[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

2 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

^^This is why letting DE do their thing with Fortuna is better for when it launches. Anyone here Remembered POE when that went live?

Indeed. I've learned my lesson. I'm not going to even look at it until at least 2 months post-launch. Perhaps by then it might be playable?

Edited by DoomFruit

I'm following Steve advise and I'm playing another game. I give destiny 2 a try and wow I love it. I'm taking a rest of warframe for a while. I'm playing destiny 2 and brought all the DLC and red redemption 2.

Yeah yeah take you time DE for fortuna. 

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 1

I saw people earlier saying they'd like it to be relised on there birthday, i too would like it realised on my birthday but i am pretty sure DE wont wait untill april

I dislike Destiny 2.
Ran very bad for me (over specs...).
DLC is more or less cut content from Destiny 1.
Comes with a heavy grind while Eververse lures you.
Matchmaking for stuff like Raids and some mission types does not exist and the guidance mode never worked for me.
So if you don't have 6 guys to go with you can forget the raids... which is stupid to me. They should just offer me a MM.
Also, the inventory is restrained to some degree... which doesn't make sense at all.

But that is only my take on this. I own the game and first SeasonPass. All in all 20-30€ game for me (including the DLCs).
You only notice the issues late game because there isn't a ton of content coming. This caused the initial good reviews.

Edited by Legion495

Cheese. People. Give DE time. 
Sure go play something else. But don't try to be passive-aggressive. 
DE will deliver. They always do sooner or later. I rather have them take a few more days and have a somewhat stable launch as that they would rush it and break things or leave gamebreaking bugs in there.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

Cheese. People. Give DE time. 
Sure go play something else. But don't try to be passive-aggressive. 
DE will deliver. They always do sooner or later. I rather have them take a few more days and have a somewhat stable launch as that they would rush it and break things or leave gamebreaking bugs in there.

I enjoy game-breaking things. It is something to have a laugh about.
I swear the first time I noticed you can to those emotes in Archwing my friends and I almost died out of laughter.
Even if game-breaking like a serious issue, I like seeing the progress because it will be very likely be fixed in the next hotfix.

And I think we can agree that no matter how much time we give DE there is always a game-breaking bug just waiting to get you.
I always get bugs in WF. I am very certain that if you got network delay and die but swap into the operator and back you cannot use the abilities because they hardlock.
But you are still alive. I just recently noticed that one (As in I know how this bug is probably reproducible). I still could use ranged weapons tho. Still in the game today. I just changed my ping range to something smaller.

The classic falling of the map is very rare those days (spawning offside), same as the full hardlock on character movement and weapons.
Also I have not seen any tilesets spawn into eachother lately. Only loading issues where a tileset does not show the textures until you enter it.
I have seen several bugs over the years. In between WF even refused to run properly resulting in a crash (during Mesa Update for me).
A item you place in the orbiter vanishing into the wall. 
I have my fun with it by pointing out such hilarious things.

I bet the K-Drive will give is some hilarious things to see.

Edited by Legion495
  • Like 2

Megan just said on stream that DE expect Fortuna to be launched this week yay! Not today though.

Edited by Ulvinde
  • Like 1

Fortuna will be release this week for sure. But will be decently playable on mid December maybe. So dont get you hype over the sky, this upgrade will be packed with bugs so we need more patient after release. 

1 minute ago, xcenic said:

Fortuna will be release this week for sure. But will be decently playable on mid December maybe. So dont get you hype over the sky, this upgrade will be packed with bugs so we need more patient after release. 

Throw them at me. My body is ready.
I take clem as support.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Ulvinde:

Megan just said on stream that DE WARNING WARNING WARNING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>expect<<<<<<<<<WARNING WARNING WARNING Fortuna to be launched this week yay! Not today though.

whooohoo its coming this week, release date confirmed!!!

• Applause 1

45 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Indeed. I've learned my lesson. I'm not going to even look at it until at least 2 months post-launch. Perhaps by then it might be playable?

Yeah it would most likely be cleaned up in two Months.

16 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

whooohoo its coming this week, release date confirmed!!!

Maybe, maybe not.

maxresdefault.jpg

vor 1 Minute schrieb Peter:

Maybe, maybe not.

i guess you didnt get the joke...was supposed to be something like "Warframe community in a nutshell" thing 😛

3 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

i guess you didnt get the joke...was supposed to be something like "Warframe community in a nutshell" thing 😛

Ik love, i'm just doing my part :v

41 minutes ago, Ulvinde said:

Megan just said on stream that DE expect Fortuna to be launched this week yay! Not today though.

Except that this week basically means friday or later, else they would just give us a release date.

• Upvote 1

PC server maintenance is scheduled for 6:45 p.m. ET tonight! You may experience brief game interruptions during this time. // i'm so confuse x)

should show up at wednesday or earlier, because it's bound to have bugs, and at least critical stuff should be fixed till the weekend.  

1 minute ago, lipojy said:

PC server maintenance is scheduled for 6:45 p.m. ET tonight! You may experience brief game interruptions during this time. // i'm so confuse x)

All those ruptures. Sounds like a 4Tuna xD
I mean I guess we are able to assume that they play it onto the updates servers a bit earlier.

Edited by Legion495

I just want Fortuna to release so this guy i want to buy a riven from comes back.