[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

1 час назад, xcenic сказал:

I'm following Steve advise and I'm playing another game. I give destiny 2 a try and wow I love it.

I gave Destiny a try and now I love warframe even more.

The concept of it at least because there's literally nothing to do in warframe. Alas. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Get Owlboy, HyperLightDrifter, Ori, Ghost 1.0, Dust: An Elysian Tail or HollowKnight.
Great cheap very unique games.
Mark of the Ninja Remastered came out very recently.
I don't think you would regret looking into those gems.

Edited by Legion495
  • Like 1

No hurry. I still need to farm currencies for Rift's Autumn Harvest event for half my characters. Event stops on the 10th and I have 26 characters on EU and 28 on NA. At least I don't need to bother with Defiance any more, with the state that game is in and how bleak its future looks.

1 minute ago, White_Matter said:

So this is the power of Soon eh ? Not bad...

This isn't even its final form.

• Upvote 1

On 2018-11-01 at 10:57 AM, HellVOps said:

While everyone wants to know the date Fortuna comes out, I want to know where is the Dev workshop for Melee 3.0?

I concur...

Fortuna looks amazing!  Let me repeat, AMAZING!

But personally, reworks (like Nezha's recent re-tool), the mainline update (big QoL stuff), and cosmetics (facelifts), are more meaningful to me personally.

That's why I'm more excited for Melee 3.0 as well...

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

42 minutes ago, Legion495 said:

Get Owlboy, HyperLightDrifter, Ori, Ghost 1.0, Dust: An Elysian Tail or HollowKnight.
Great cheap very unique games.
Mark of the Ninja Remastered came out very recently.
I don't think you would regret looking into those gems.

Dust's the game that got me into action hack 'n slash games to begin with, so without that gem I wouldn't be here at all.

Highly recommended if you love stylish, hand-drawn, smooth-as-butter-yet-lightning-fast combat with Metroidvania level design and RPG seasoning. 

20 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

Ok, how many first borns do we have to sacrifice to get Fortuna? 

All of the Corpus's.

22 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

Ok, how many first borns do we have to sacrifice to get Fortuna? 

Hopefully not many, I'm a first born and I would very much like to play it... 😂

• Applause 1

21 hours ago, Xcess24 said:

I know a way to fix the Channeling issue, I modify the channeling button to another button (you must do it twice because the first time you do it, it just disappears the channeling command on the controller), you save the changes, then go back to the controller configuration and then you use the default config and save... and it works again! 

Note: you must do it every time you log in the game. it doesn't keep fixed after you log out.

Note 2: I use an XBOX ONE Controller.

Geez... EVERY time? Okay, that's stupid that is a requirement. But at least it "CAN" work. I'm totally quoting your post in my bug thread though.

• Like 1

To people who say "Let DE take their time and polish the update", no matter how long they will take and delay the update, it will always be buggy AF, because they can't really test it as much as when they release it to the public, so yea, there you go.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

exactly they should release already and let us all have our fun and test things over the course of this work week that way all the bugs can be polished by fridays fixes

There are bugs that would make the whole thing unworkable.. it might that they are fixing those and leaving the smaller ones for after release. I won't lie and say I ain't hoping for a release today or tomorrow but..nothing to do but be patient

• Like 1

considering they just released the website for Fortuna I'd say about a week from now.. them releasing in the first week of November was never going to happen

4 minutes ago, DarkXenocide said:

considering they just released the website for Fortuna I'd say about a week from now.. them releasing in the first week of November was never going to happen

It will be Tomo it will come out not next week ... Next Week is not Very soon as they put it

2 hours ago, BrazilianJoe said:

I love old rave music. Hoovers and analog bass! I actually make it from time to time, it's kinda funny being able to pick out how they made a lot of the sounds they layered in this.