[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

If you have been playing Warframe for a few years you know DE's very soon mean nothing. Nothing against them they are quite the good developer but they tend to be terrible with promised release date. They have never released an update at the time they said they would and big updates such as this are usually considerably late.

I would just rather DE tell us the update is gonna come out when it's ready and not give us a date at all.

On 2018-11-01 at 11:38 AM, [DE]Megan said:

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

It's on Venus. Duh.

😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1

5 minutes ago, DarkXenocide said:

If you have been playing Warframe for a few years you know DE's very soon mean nothing. Nothing against them they are quite the good developer but they tend to be terrible with promised release date. They have never released an update at the time they said they would and big updates such as this are usually considerably late.

I would just rather DE tell us the update is gonna come out when it's ready and not give us a date at all.

But then we cannot make fun about it.
A huge loss for the community if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

i've just started doing poe stuff after they made the archwing charges infinite, so not really in a hurry to go to a new open world map.

37 minutes ago, (XB1)CONDEMNED3691 said:

Where is fortuna for XBOX 1

Months away, I'm afraid.

Hm, well reading what's coming on the hype site has me very interested, but I can't really say I'm feeling as hyped as I am curious. Let's just hope this drops soon and not as another Friday update.

hace 1 minuto, Fukushu dijo:

Hm, well reading what's coming on the hype site has me very interested, but I can't really say I'm feeling as hyped as I am curious. Let's just hope this drops soon and not as another Friday update.

wherew is the hype site loolollolllolol

1 hour ago, DarkXenocide said:

They youtube commercial they released today says this week.

Edited by Svati
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, Bombarder0 said:

BOI BOI BOI HYPE!!!! BOI IT BETTER COME TODAYA

It won't come today

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

You think there will be a Warframe/Platin/Fashionframe Sale comming with the release?

Edit: forgot the hype!

HYPEHYPHYPEHYPE

Edited by crisx

9 minutes ago, ExplosiveBolts said:

How is it shady?

The e try gliches and flikkers like there is some thing Else there. 

It stopped doing it tho but ill stalk it still. 

It is intresting and shady. 

What do i know im just farmin and lifting ere. 

For get about it

Bada Bing Bada bom

Edited by coolteemu
I know i am Unhinged