[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

17 minutes ago, ExplosiveBolts said:

How is it shady?

Cud not link a pick on forums and experiencing tech dificulties

Hope This show the thingy

Edited by coolteemu
Ignore the wierd half naked dööd on the field

Great news for Fortuna, its going to be amazing, garuda will be getting ignored it seems, We gave such constructive feedback and all they did was band aid her 4

"hey bro we heard you didnt like aoe so we put more aoe on that aoe"

Her 3 is still counter synergy and wont be used and she STILL DOESNT USE HER CLAWS 😞

I wish they held her back to give her a kit fitting of such a great looking / themed frmae

Edited by Nalfy
spelling, trying to delete dupe
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nalfy said:

Great news for Fortuna, its going to be amazing, garuda will be getting ignored it seems, We gave such constructive feedback and all they did was band aid her 4

Her 3 is still counter synergy and wont be used and she STILL DOESNT USE HER CLAWS 😞

I wish they held her back to give her a kit fitting of such a great looking / themed frmae

Yeah, shame about Garuda, her 2 is her only interesting move. Maybe 3 won't be so bad though.

Edited by ExplosiveBolts

Garudas kit Doesent look bad but thats what i thougth on revenant and i dont like revenant. Well see how she Feels on the field 

Cant deny i am wee bit hyped for tuna

2 hours ago, BrazilianJoe said:

j4ruPlV.gif

One of my all time favourite series of RPG's; I preferred Matix Cubed myself though.

1 minute ago, coolteemu said:

I Wonder how we? Cud get grineer In orb valis. 

I do tend to play both slides >:3

Either when a big red text says it or when you start your launcher and it suddenly loads a few GB.
Nobody can tell. Only Steve knows. 

• Like 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Nalfy:

wait till shes out. in theory the new 4 sounds much better than the previous but as we all know by now all frames are WIP for a couple of time after release. even on release shes not fixed and done, feedback is still important but not based on some bit of text. wait till shes shipped, then feedback can be done for real. maybe they didnt mention the changes to the other abilities but in theory they coulve changed some stuff about them too which we never knew to begin with. feedback before her revisitied 4 didnt just include that alone, but the whole kit.

Please release today 6th November or release Thursday latest wish DE would stop hiding things and just give us a day some of us have other commitments and would like to plan stuff in advance 

• Haha 1

Can the suparna syandana asymmetric sides be inverted? Why you all like to let the cape part on the right to cover our view of the frame?

From solaris discord "I’ll send you the code to your cache once the first Outworlders arrive in Fortuna later this week." 

**later this week** meaning I wouldnt get your hopes up for a release today.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Linisti said:

From solaris discord "I’ll send you the code to your cache once the first Outworlders arrive in Fortuna later this week." 

**later this week** meaning I wouldnt get your hopes up for a release today.

The other Chanel says This week 😄

Well Maybe not now not tomorrow but. 

Now is the time to go out exploding 

Edited by coolteemu
Exploding=exploring

16 hours ago, DarkXenocide said:

So that would mean friday probably

after the horrible mess PoE Released on a *LATE* Friday? i Sincerely hope not. Fortuna has teh same potential to break just as horribly on launch. its best they do tomorrow/thursday. so they have time to fix showstopping bugs

and console people begging for fortuna... Hold yer horses, i'm sounding like a broken record, but they use us PC Players as a big "Free bugtesting" audience to find bugs fix and optimize content released to Console, then ontop of that you haveto wait for Patches to pass thru Cert. which who knows how further will be impacted w/ the Switch Edition Nov 20th. Best case scenario you guys are looking *LATE* December/early Jan 2019, Worst case not untill mid to late feb. 

Steam/PC Independent of steam, thers No Super strict regulations on functionality of thier code so it can be "Rush it out allready it maybe buggy but they can always fix it"  Consoles.. .Microsoft Sony & Nintendo have a long and super strict Testing *THEN* cert process to ensure a content Update (CU)/Patch[Hotfix] cant lead to either Exploitation of the Console, or lead to inadvertently Bricking the system. your "Wait" is mostly out of DE's hands. you want fortuna to come faster to you? yelling at DE? your barking up the wrong tree.. that'd be your Platform's own QA Divisions you'd be screaming at! (Switch version has the potential to be quite behind or, with how DE tries to keep things in line, cause Console updates to lag even more so )

6 minutes ago, CaelThunderwing said:

after the horrible mess PoE Released on a *LATE* Friday? i Sincerely hope not. Fortuna has teh same potential to break just as horribly on launch. its best they do tomorrow/thursday. so they have time to fix showstopping bugs

and console people begging for fortuna... Hold yer horses, i'm sounding like a broken record, but they use us PC Players as a big "Free bugtesting" audience to find bugs fix and optimize content released to Console, then ontop of that you haveto wait for Patches to pass thru Cert. which who knows how further will be impacted w/ the Switch Edition Nov 20th. Best case scenario you guys are looking *LATE* December/early Jan 2019, Worst case not untill mid to late feb. 

Steam/PC Independent of steam, thers No Super strict regulations on functionality of thier code so it can be "Rush it out allready it maybe buggy but they can always fix it"  Consoles.. .Microsoft Sony & Nintendo have a long and super strict Testing *THEN* cert process to ensure a content Update (CU)/Patch[Hotfix] cant lead to either Exploitation of the Console, or lead to inadvertently Bricking the system. your "Wait" is mostly out of DE's hands. you want fortuna to come faster to you? yelling at DE? your barking up the wrong tree.. that'd be your Platform's own QA Divisions you'd be screaming at! (Switch version has the potential to be quite behind or, with how DE tries to keep things in line, cause Console updates to lag even more so )

No matter how much time they will take, there will always be bugs. PERIOD. Bugs are the part of the product. Delaying the release by saying "we don't want to have any bugs" is plainly stupid. It will have bugs no matter what. The better strategy would be to release good enough and then fix it while players play it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, S.Faiz said:

No matter how much time they will take, there will always be bugs. PERIOD. Bugs are the part of the product. Delaying the release by saying "we don't want to have any bugs" is plainly stupid. It will have bugs no matter what. The better strategy would be to release good enough and then fix it while players play it.

let me rephrase that "Have time to fix showstopping bugs as they come up"  instead of releasing potentially a seriously broken mess leaving us w/ a unplayable product over the weekend.

• Applause 1

i can agree with that, release it today, fix bugs over the course of wed, thurs & friday, please for the love of tenno dont release it friday night and let us suffer all the bugs that could have been easy hotfixes

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Accaliah said:

i can agree with that, release it today, fix bugs over the course of wed, thurs & friday, please for the love of tenno dont release it friday night and let us suffer all the bugs that could have been easy hotfixes

P3J0u68.png

• Haha 1

I just want to say, DE, you are doing a great job and stop holding out on me  take as long as you need. I'm jonesing hard, give me my bloody fix excited to see all the work you have done.

• Upvote 1

I wish oneday DE would make a Public Testing Environment, you can squash the bugs if there are people helping. And as many have already pointed out, I rather go release 4tuna now and track as many bugs as possible so 4tuna can be playable during the weekend at the very least.

a public test server would really be a blessing for DE considering how buggy some of the major releases can be, and i think that is the difference between them and other dev groups, the lack of a test server basically makes the pc verson the testing grounds for bug stomping