[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb HallowedFlux:

As a debrief, there could easily be another picture. unless it's officially stated by one of the devs, i'm not believing anything. The grinch leak showed us as much with super smash bros, so much seemed right, but alas, he was wrong.

^^i dont want to force someone to believe something^^ so yeah but what i just wanted to point it out

3 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

TacticalPotato has a video of him playing fortuna.

Other youtubers such as MCGamer and AGGP also have videos of them playing fortuna early

Potato uploaded a video of raw footage of Fortuna which he requested from DE. It's not him playing Fortuna. Don't know about the others.

Justo ahora, Colyeses dijo:

Potato uploaded a video of raw footage of Fortuna which he requested from DE. It's not him playing Fortuna. Don't know about the others.

Yeah, actually i think that is the same gameplay we saw in Devstream 118 lol but just with the gameplay sound. McGamerz (i think that is how you write his name) has a video of him actually playing with the content (probably playing, look at the equipment he uses on the video).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Linisti said:

It's getting released Thursday, solaris discord.

there isn't anything in Solaris discord saying anything about a release date

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Yu_Cypher said:

I guess it's assuming the Profile for the npc called Thursby released by Bis 23:30 last night (UK) was a hint on the release

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yu_Cypher said:

I think @Linisti is extrapolating 'thursday' from yesterday's Intel post about 'Poor Thursby'.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Streaky_Haddock said:

I think @Linisti is extrapolating 'thursday' from yesterday's Intel post about 'Poor Thursby'.

Their name also has the unicode for "neither less-than nor greater-than" as well in it.
EDIT of translated image

Spoiler

TranslatedU2278.png?width=858&height=676

Edited by squirrel_killer-
More fixes

Whilst i can applaud the efforts they went to for the ARG, with this I think they have gone a little too far. If their intend as of late yesterday was to hold off and go with release Thursday, then they should have said so plainly. It's not as if they can get out of it if they can't release tomorrow as the hints they have dropped are too specific to be anything other than a release date.

1 minute ago, Redspace0095 said:

Whilst i can applaud the efforts they went to for the ARG, with this I think they have gone a little too far. If their intend as of late yesterday was to hold off and go with release Thursday, then they should have said so plainly. It's not as if they can get out of it if they can't release tomorrow as the hints they have dropped are too specific to be anything other than a release date.

Actually they can, because it was veiled like this if they really need to they can say "no you just read too far into it". But yes it would be a $&*^ move.

Edited by squirrel_killer-
after thought

if it had been limited to just Thursby then yes, but the unicode name is too much a coincidence for us to be accused of over analysing it. 

They put a new post up on Twitter just a minute ago. I dunno if it means they're getting close or not, but maybe. Continued hype for sure, though.

• Upvote 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb crimsonspartan1:

TacticalPotato has a video of him playing fortuna.

Other youtubers such as MCGamer and AGGP also have videos of them playing fortuna early

maybe watch the videos again and listen to what they say because this is wrong information. it was raw footage/video from DE which they wanted so that they/we can listen to the actual sound/atmosphere ingame.

• Upvote 1

Yay another post saying "this week" gotta love the information guys, didn't you say stay tuned for more info? where is our info? You're 6 days late.

• Like 2

vor 1 Minute schrieb HallowedFlux:

Yay another post saying "this week" gotta love the information guys, didn't you say stay tuned for more info? where is our info? You're 6 days late.

Please tell me, why 6 days late...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tolstoy said:

Please tell me, why 6 days late...

November 1st was their aimed release date, as said in the devstream, since that day, we've basically gotten no further actually useful information considering the update, just vague stuff. In my view, they're late, again, just like PoE.

3 minutes ago, HallowedFlux said:

"stay tuned for more info" doesn't state let alone imply a date for that information to come out. Anyways we got a newer trailer and information that it will be "this week". 

But by all means, I guess you could try to hire a lawyer and sue. 😂

• Woah 1

:facepalm:

Before we got to see for ourselfs .. 

They are already spoiling the youtube with the new fortuna content

How much more do i need to handle before i loose my mind over this :shocked:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HallowedFlux said:

November 1st was their aimed release date, as said in the devstream, since that day, we've basically gotten no further actually useful information considering the update, just vague stuff. In my view, they're late, again, just like PoE.

They said maybe the first week of november, which meant 1 of 2 things, the week of nov 1st, or the First full week of november which leaves us with today to friday this week for them to fulfill their "promise". Even though they didn't promise anything about release windows except this week with some of the recent website additions.

• Upvote 1

Just now, -_Highlander_- said:

:facepalm:

Before we got to see for ourselfs .. 

They are already spoiling the youtube with the new fortuna content

How much more do i need to handle before i loose my mind over this :shocked:

Exactly, stop showing us, release it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb HallowedFlux:

Do you know which Devstream it was?  The only thing i  remember is, they said: 1. week of November. i might be wrong 

1 minute ago, Tolstoy said:

Do you know which Devstream it was?  The only thing i  remember is, they said: 1. week of November. i might be wrong 

The last Devstream