PC: Where Is Fortuna?

2 minutes ago, master_of_fire12 said:

The last Devstream

They said 1th week of November and gues what boiiiis

7-11-2018

Soooooooo ... *Rolls with eyes*

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tolstoy said:

Do you know which Devstream it was?  The only thing i  remember is, they said: 1. week of November. i might be wrong 

Spoiler

^^^

Edited by suchamess

il y a 6 minutes, -_Highlander_- a dit :

They said 1th week of November and gues what boiiiis

7-11-2018

Soooooooo ... *Rolls with eyes*

Try to tell yourself that the last-week was an hybrid of October & November; and that this current week is a Pure November's week & should be considered as the first.

" Purity first ! says an ecologist in this dark futur.

- ... Calm down Loka, or I'll make sure you will make one with Mother Nature ! *an Angry Tenno* "

Edited by Umbriellan

when do they release the patch usually ? i mean is it too l8t for today or we still have hopes ? 😄

1 minute ago, Noskillz said:

when do they release the patch usually ? i mean is it too l8t for today or we still have hopes ? 😄

Remember they have different timezone, and poe was relased quite late

It's probably releasing end of the week, like always. this is why i hate it when they say "this week", cause it's never in the first few days of the week.

They never stated a date, they never do. They said November and more recently first week of November so they're not late. And if it isn't this week so what i'm sure they will have a good reason to delay so just chill and wait it'll be done when its done and not before.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Umbriellan said:

Try to tell yourself that the last-week was an hybrid of October & November; and that this current week is a Pure November's week & should be considered as the first.

" Purity first ! says an ecologist in this dark futur.

- ... Calm down Loka, or I'll make sure you will surely make one with Mother Nature ! *an Angry Tenno* "

I mean, they said week starting the 1st, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Canadas new regulations have something to do with it

Spoiler

Ya know, the pot one

3 minutes ago, HallowedFlux said:

It's probably releasing end of the week, like always. this is why i hate it when they say "this week", cause it's never in the first few days of the week.

They hate releasing on Fridays. It means they have to work over the weekends. Which they obviously don't want.

Just now, Goombpaler said:

They hate releasing on Fridays. It means they have to work over the weekends. Which they obviously don't want.

Then why is it so hard for them to give us a release date? if it's this week, and not fridays, then it's either today or tomorrow, shouldn't be that hard.

Just now, Noskillz said:

the most logical day would have been today so they have 2 days to fix any mess 😄

There's still a few hours in their work day. Plus, around this time, they have a tendency to crunch a bit, so possibly a bit past that.

Really good content with Fortuna I love even if we have not seen everything yet.

Congratulations for your work

Sincerely, Berger

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Goombpaler said:

I mean, they said week starting the 1st, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Canadas new regulations have something to do with it

Reveal hidden contents

Ya know, the pot one

They said the release window was "The first on wards". Likely because at the time they weren't sure if it was going to be ready for that week or the following week but both were likely.

On 2018-11-01 at 10:38 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Howzit, PC Tenno! 

Our 'earliest' launch date for Fortuna was mentioned on the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November', but I'm here to tell you it's not happening today.

Typically things get a bit...louder when an update like Fortuna is soon.

Roger roger?

P.S we did some Press in advance which mentioned the chance Garuda wouldn't make the Update. She WILL be launching with Fortuna! 

is it today tho

I'm sorry you were right... my brain messed up^^ so or so we're getting closer^^ i think we're about under 1 day^^

Have you ever been cramming for a test and sleep the night before, you go to your school and take a few final moments to study then walk into class and get told the test is tomorrow?

Have you ever had an office meeting you were prepping for and walked in fully prepared to be told the meeting was canceled?

Have you ever had the reverse happen where the test was actually yesterday and you missed it, or the meeting was moved up before you were prepared?

At the DE offices, they are all feeling all of those sensations constantly this week.  They don't know which day Fortuna will arrive and quite possibly a couple of them responsible for saying when are worried that it was released before they said yes.  They aren't in a panic, but maybe they should be.

1 hour ago, LUBrickon said:

I'll do you one better.

Why is Fortuna?

Nobody ever asks How is Fortuna.

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1