[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

Thanks for the update Megan, and I'm glad to hear that Garuda is coming with the update. 

Is there any light that can be shed on Melee 3.0?  I think Geoff said "undetermined" on Dev stream 118.  Are we thinking it will be with Fortuna?  After and into Dec?  The melee sound updates that came with the mainline are incredible!  Very excited to see the whole package!

• Like 1

Every major update, every time delayed. 
Please DONT give us anymore release windows and stop hyping ... disappointment every time

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 3

No problemo.... All good !! Just give us Triple Twitch Drops tonight for all your sins !!!

:wink:

Edited by Sergent-Qc
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

So we're still getting it this month. 

That's good news.

1 hour ago, Umbriellan said:
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Roger roger?

tumblr_nina97ajTP1s6w6foo1_540.gif

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « roger roger gif »

Image result for star wars rogered
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

These are the daily internal disappoints I must live with.

I will now plague your life with incidental music.

Hi Megan 😄
So, not today. That's ok, realistically I wasn't expecting Fortuna today, but thank you for letting us know!
Last hotfix was a week ago, and the last content was added 3 weeks ago tomorrow.
I doubt we'll get Fortuna this week, this post is not quite noisy enough, and I guess you were referring to the ARG channel ond Discord anyway.
What I would love to know is this: from now to the release date of Fortuna, we'll recive more ARG content-events-rewards or at some point everything and everyone will go dark like in the past?
Please, don't go radio silent on us. And yes, the ARG is the right step in a good direction, against silence, and we all thank you for that.
I get hype, I get not as much hype for generating passive advertising, I get creating anticipation, and I understand the being prudent with dates and information to avoid bad things from happening on a social and social-media side.
But please, let us in when you can.
Take for example DE_Steve or DE_BadHorse on Twitch. I (and many others) love their little stream, showing code, showing bugs, and bugs being fixed in real time, letting us being part of it even if from a bystander point of view.
And yes, I know, if they are streaming they are not as focussed as much, so more time needed for the final product to be given to us.
But.
If someone there have already done with his part, or wants to just have some distraction/fun and avoid burnout in this period, take a phone, stream some pieces of life at Digital Extremes, or just a screen with a voice in background, totally informal.
Just let us be there with you all.
Let us show you our
demonstration of affection.
Let us lift together with you.
Have a nice day and thanks for everything.

Edited by Namastyler

This is why you don't give any estimate, at least you didn't give a release date. But it still burns you back when you fail to meet expectations with releasing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Howzit, PC Tenno! 

Our 'earliest' launch date for Fortuna was mentioned on the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November', but I'm here to tell you it's not happening today.

Typically things get a bit...louder when an update like Fortuna is soon.

Roger roger?

P.S we did some Press in advance which mentioned the chance Garuda wouldn't make the Update. She WILL be launching with Fortuna! 

can we expect this week?

wait for it by Tuesday to Thursday of next week. Friday is very unlikely and Monday is not even said. In any case, less than 1 month ago.
Good Luck -DE-

Edited by xcenic

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Howzit, PC Tenno! 

Our 'earliest' launch date for Fortuna was mentioned on the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November', but I'm here to tell you it's not happening today.

Typically things get a bit...louder when an update like Fortuna is soon.

Roger roger?

P.S we did some Press in advance which mentioned the chance Garuda wouldn't make the Update. She WILL be launching with Fortuna! 

So if they're pc server upgrades does this mean next week is looking more likely?

DE, what ever guys choose, just make sure you guys are sure about your update before you release it, no matter what the impatient players say. It's better to have things ready than it is to have something that is too buggy to play. I have loads of faith in you guys. 

In the mean time, I'll just keep getting things ready for my visit to Fortuna.

Tennos.

We did not completed all the shipment stealing with the help of Business.

Fortuna gates won't open until we succeed to steal the Fieldron and Forma shipment from the Corpus.

Stay Sharp.

#LiftTogether

• Like 1