[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

I don't mind to wait a few days if it means more content, Garuda in this case, and an experience of higher quality. Keep up the great work and take the time it needs!

(Don't make the dev life a sad life by promising unrealistic release dates.) 

Rather delay than getting a S#&$ ton of bugs at the launch *or atleast get fewer bugs*

Definitely not happening this week, as DE_Steve just said there was no launch day on sight so far yesterday. Considering we're getting server updates this week and next week, I'd consider the release date to be next week at the earliest, and this is IF we're lucky. But to be honest, I'm seeing the release date in 2 weeks right when I am full of papers to deliver, exams to study and whatnot to do. Yay me! 

32 minutes ago, 2old4gamez said:

Is anybody seriously surprised?

As you see, so many

• Applause 2

9 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Be kinda could if it happened on the 6th.

I have a bday then.

I have my birthday also then.

• Woah 1

Anyone who still believes release dates put forth during twitch streams should be forced to watch all prior streams with their eyes pinned open A Clockwork Orange style and be forced to write "I will not believe the hype" 1000 times on the blackboard.

Did anyone really think Nov 1 was going to happen?

• Upvote 1

Are you delaying Fortuna launch because of garuda, or bugs? both? Or something else entirely?

Edited by Kancelas
More questions

vor 46 Minuten schrieb 2old4gamez:

Is anybody seriously surprised?

Im not.

Im not salty either.

I just dont understand why DE gives out these "maybe then" dates all the time, this isnt good in any business you could be working in.

Just give out a save date when you are 100% sure you can deliver (i know something can always happen, but at this point DE is even making fun of themselves for delaying pretty much everything). If i would tell my customers that ill maybe deliver my product on a certain date an never stick to that date, they will definetly find another person to do the job in the future.

Btw: i would be surprised if it comes before the 5.11. because i think they want to have the Serverupgrades done before Fortuna release.

• Applause 3

1 minute ago, Kancelas said:

Are you delaying Fortuna launch because of garuda, or bugs? both? Or something else entirely?

Release date wasnt set, so no delay

• Woah 1

1 minute ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

Anyone who still believes release dates put forth during twitch streams should be forced to watch all prior streams with their eyes pinned open A Clockwork Orange style and be forced to write "I will not believe the hype" 1000 times on the blackboard.

Did anyone really think Nov 1 was going to happen?

After yesterday's Biz message/"conversation" I kinda thought/hoped they were able to deploy Fortuna today. Especially after the "He will try to find a different route" message.

Can we stop with the deadline you keep settings yourself. What's the point, if it never happens?

I'll say it once, or a thousand times ... i dont care when it's coming. If it's not polished and you guys aren't confident that it's ready for release, then hold it back a week ... hold it back 3 weeks if necessary ... but in the least tell us it's not ready yet ... that'll make me happy enough. 

Edited by Errodin

2 minutes ago, Husla said:

Can we stop with the deadline you keep settings yourself. What's the point, if it never happens?

Gives us a general idea how close they are to being done, never expect it to be on the DATE just expect it to be the MONTH of. 

Bugs happen, new bugs are found, or they want to polish something. 

Edited by Vesiga

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Garuda WILL be launching with Fortuna! 

Can we get an idea of how her 4 was changed before it hits?  I'm sure there's probably not enough time to iterate on feedback before she goes live.  But, it'd be nice to think about.

I was expecting that it will released on 6th -  10th November. I was suprised to see a topic about "Fortuna".

I am not going to justified as others who is saying that "it wasn't set on stone ish" . I am not dissappointed because i wasn't expected release date on 1st November. However, i believe there is some concern about that every major update has same issue. Announce and delay... I hope it doesn't effect Warframe.

lol... all these people disappointed because their own self hype for an early release hasn't been fulfilled, it was NEVER going to be released on the first day of November, that just wasn't going to happen if you think about DE's usual releases...  

Why people do this to themselves I have no idea, fortuna will arrive when it arrives, there is nothing we as players can do to speed it up and as such no point getting over hyped over it....

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

DE I truely do love this game. Finish the patch. Then announce that it will come the week after. Don't say we're aiming for a wednesday release and then push it back to friday evening. Try this instead - get it to the point you would have got it after the crunch up till the friday night, then tell us it is coming tuesday or wednesday the following week. We're all excited to play it, you're excited for us to play it. Go slow and get it right so there's less fires to put out and less broken expectations on our part. 

big hugs!

These “Where is” topics are beginning to remind me of that one lad from class that always had an excuse for not finishing his assignment. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Howzit, PC Tenno! 

Our 'earliest' launch date for Fortuna was mentioned on the Devstream to be November 1st with a likelihood of expanding to 'early November', but I'm here to tell you it's not happening today.

Typically things get a bit...louder when an update like Fortuna is soon.

Roger roger?

P.S we did some Press in advance which mentioned the chance Garuda wouldn't make the Update. She WILL be launching with Fortuna! 

This is suspicious...

Usually we see some kind of hype-site like week before major release. Nothing is going on right now so either there wont be hype-site or you actually have no plans releasing it in next week or two. Hmmm

EDIT: https://www.warframe.com/fortuna is kinda meh..

Edited by Mover-NeRo
  • Like 1