[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

3 hours ago, TechBro13 said:

Again like most people have said Fortuna was never announced on the 1st.... Just people connecting the dots with their tin foil caps.... *Server Upgrades/PrimeTime* What was said was they would TRY to get it out early November... again emphasis on the >>>TRY<<<… to make people despair more... November has 30 days... A week consists of 7 days... officially the first week of November hasn't started... Fortuna was promised early in November which could mean the early half of November which is 15 days... Hope you guys have a good day 😛

what is this paragraph of incomprehensible garble. Everyone who watched the stream knows they foolishly and haphazardly designated Nov 1st,  stop trying to defend people that don't need to be defended. They messed up by announcing a deadline and getting anyone's hopes up.

An action they have done way more than once in the past

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

What are the chances of TennoGen 14 coming out alongside Fortuna? I'm genuinely curious, not trying to sound impatient.

It'll be ready when it's ready, it wouldn't bother me if Fortuna came out next week or two to three weeks from now. Happy to hear that Garuda will make the release as well!

I hope you all have a good weekend, thanks for the news update and all your hard work!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xhyzik said:

Guys we all know what this means.
RED. TEXT. REDEMPTION.

Nah, to much hype, we still do not have confirmation of when it will be.

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

Nah, to much hype, we still do not have confirmation of when it will be.

nah mate, ill host one on Larunda 2 just because S#&amp;&#036;es and giggles
Also, they have said early november so yeah they confirmed it partially.
**Edit: Also I shouldn't mention that saying a date like early november isn't good to hold on :s

Edited by Xhyzik

3 minutes ago, Xhyzik said:

nah mate, ill host one on Larunda 2 just because S#&amp;&#036;es and giggles
Also, they have said early november so yeah they confirmed it partially.
**Edit: Also I shouldn't mention that saying a date like early november isn't good to hold on :s

I think it's best to wait without Red Text Redemption, then they delay again and everyone attacks...

7 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

I'd put that at like a 1% chance. 

I’d say you’re being overly optimistic.

Edited by TALISMAN_XVII

6 hours ago, SupremeLeaderKyloRen said:

Be pessimistic, either you are right with the guess or it's earlier and you win.

thats a rather optimistic way to look at pessimism.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, ZephyrZone said:

thats a rather optimistic way to look at pessimism.

LOL

11 minutes ago, Vyprime said:

release Garuda after Fortuna 😧

Second this, just release it after if this is whats holding it back. 

Hey guys, take a look on the discord server, something important is happening i think about fortuna

They drop a strange text and if you can find the mistery, you will find a password that you have to enter in the site they shared us

4 hours ago, Nevermore514 said:

Even if it launches on a friday, with a big update like Fortuna they would likely work the weekend to fix any issues.

That still gives us a weekend of bugs, it'll also get an office full of tired grumpy programmers.

No, they should just keep it back until the next Monday (or perhaps Tuesday) after it's considered ready. Then release it first thing in the morning, so there's the whole week to find and fix the inevitable flood of bugs and balance issues.

hace 3 horas, Hasinai dijo:

if it is still this week, then it ll be tomorrow and i rly hope it will be tomorrow

Yes plz... Lets pray to RNGesus to move DE kind hearts of these good working ppl

14 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

That still gives us a weekend of bugs, it'll also get an office full of tired grumpy programmers.

No, they should just keep it back until the next Monday (or perhaps Tuesday) after it's considered ready. Then release it first thing in the morning, so there's the whole week to find and fix the inevitable flood of bugs and balance issues.

They're going to be tired no matter what the week following Fortuna's launch, the sooner they get all the hotfixes out the sooner they'll get to actually kick back and relax. 

• Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

P.S we did some Press in advance which mentioned the chance Garuda wouldn't make the Update. She WILL be launching with Fortuna! 

But is melee 3.0 shipping with it? Toss me a bone here

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TALISMAN_XVII said:

I’d say you’re being overly optimistic.

I agree.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

it's not happening today.

I get what you are saying, but: counterpoint 'Early launch for Konzu'... at least give Konzu some time with the update while we wait.

42 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

Mate, there are some bugs that only appear when a majority of players are on that version, you cant fix bugs that have not yet appeared due to the tiny developer "player" base not being able to find bugs like those we found on cetus, just because the server was too overloaded

• Like 1