[DE]Megan

PC: Where Is Fortuna?

It's been delayed so they can make sure it launches filled with many many bugs. Then they'll deploy 20 or so hotfixes which fix none of said bugs. Finally, when everyone is so used to the new content being broken they will start working on new content to repeat the whole cycle over again. In a few years, the game will be one giant broken mess....oh wait...it already is. 

• Woah 3
  • Applause 1

15 hours ago, Umbriellan said:

tumblr_nina97ajTP1s6w6foo1_540.gif

15 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

So we're still getting it this month. 

That's good news.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « roger roger gif »

tumblr_ofh2035PXz1vnszhjo1_500.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

But consider this, it will suck regardsless. Also majority is salty about vain promises. Would it **** kill developers to not say anything until ITS ACTUALLY ready? Its always same bloody thing each update but this year its especially bad be cause this year is especially bad. 

because if they don't say anything you get people like this.

2 hours ago, Vazriel said:

More anti-playerbase propaganda please DE.... this is how you lose customers.

• Upvote 2

Oh, that's good to know after all. Keep up the good work and let us know when Fortuna comes out.

Edited by MASON9000

I love how mad people are about the company that said "We are aiming for a release first week of November" not releasing the update on the first DAY of November, when it's probably the most ambitious update released so far.

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

People who actually expected them to release it on November 1st clearly haven't been around for long.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Swordsman:

Looking forward to diving into Fortuna when its ready, don't forget to feed the devs!

the bread and butter of a good development ❤️ including water.

yeah my bad, ill slap myself for that bad pun~

1 hour ago, SolarDwagon said:

I love how mad people are about the company that said "We are aiming for a release first week of November" not releasing the update on the first DAY of November, when it's probably the most ambitious update released so far.

Indeed. I've only been around a year and I know to take everything DE says as a: "If nothing goes wrong, this is where we're putting it, but this is game development". We're engaged in the fruits game development not run by publishers and harsh deadlines here, so of course there will be no deadlines because game design is tricky, especially when you're building off something that was never expected to last a year and therefore wasn't built with the future in mind.

It is not first week of november anymore, it is early november lolo. I would say that last week of november is most realistic date imo 

12 minutes ago, Arpeggi said:

It is not first week of november anymore, it is early november lolo. I would say that last week of november is most realistic date imo 

It's...

literally the second of November.

There haven't even been seven days of November yet, which is how some people define the first week of a month. Your bait is low-quality.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, ju8crafter said:

Is Ivara Prime coming soon? Maybe Weeks after Fortuna? PLS!

Not how that works. Primes are every 90 days and go in the order of release or close to it. And it’s male male female female and next I think is either Mesa or equinox.

il y a 2 minutes, Godzilla853 a dit :

Not how that works. Primes are every 90 days and go in the order of release or close to it. And it’s male male female female and next I think is either Mesa or equinox.

Mesa should be next

Edited by Didjynn
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Didjynn said:

Mesa should be next

Yep I am pointing towards that but just in case I would mention that Ivara is not soon.

11 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

So what,next week or week after that??

Who knows?

I estimate next week. We usually get updates mid-week, Wednesday/Thursday, that kind of time. They're doing a final sever upgrade on the 5th, which is a Monday, leaving enough time for them to ship later that week. But, problems can occur which could [DE]lay proceedings, so take my words with a pinch or two of salt... or maybe three.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

It's...

literally the second of November.

There haven't even been seven days of November yet, which is how some people define the first week of a month. Your bait is low-quality.

No no. I meant DE said early november. I have no problem if it comes next month, but it would be fair that  DE put some realistic date, not just placeholder 😄

Edited by Arpeggi

3 minutes ago, Arpeggi said:

No no. I meant DE said early november. I have no problem if it comes next month, but it would be fair that  DE put some realistic date, not just placeholder 😄

There aren't any realistic dates in game development. There are so many moving parts that the variance is huge. DE don't really have a choice but to use a placeholder. Deadlines are only so specific in the AAA market because of publishers and business reasons.

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Roger roger?

Roger that, Megan!

Please keep informing us daily if possible 😉

Personally I don't want to miss such update, it looks tasty even if it will be almost certainly a big bug mess(as it always happens with big updates with new mechanics) ^_^

5 hours ago, Pr1A said:

People who actually expected them to release it on November 1st clearly haven't been around for long.

What he said. I've never seen a major update released on time. And I ain't complaining. Better late then never.