Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

add weather cause and effective rewarding gameplay, enhancements

(PSN)santospizarro

each warframe should aquire more passive traits and skills for surviving each planet outfited with hindarances, water, rain, icefloors, fog, emp @ storms should disable players from tapping into energy reserves or ammo to escalate missions and tactical training without requiring mods, the players should at least aquire some lenght of powers and fatigue, tricks, and temporary enhancements such as a trance when operating or defeating multiple enemy robots, driving in snow, touching resources and fighting solo, compared to fighting in a team, new passive traits should cover the solo/team gameplay of warframe as well as the rewards. i think an owl is a good example of a cat for warframe that could become a future fighter potentally the idea is to replace the visuals with enhanced optiics and rewards to make the game more fun, given the fact there are so many relics and planet missions to help new players through adding some weather changes and obstructions or new mechanics could make revisiting earth no nightmare, i want to be able to register the water with my warframe, using a converter and orignal skills, by defeault there should be a small resistor or machine like jetpackmotor that should allow for temporary water movements in lakes and sea areas, but with mods and additions to passive traits / level ups each warframe could have new skills to make each planet alot more interesting converted taht they have enough energy or technology tenno

for instance there is some instances where the pilot of a warframe can use solar flares with gara, but has no use of magnification of resources, to convert ammo and terrains into power, bending matter into fruit would be more ideal if each planet had these types of lessons or new mechanics which could be done through adding weather and solar cycles that grant detriments and improbably enemies, temporary powerups and gun-ability stopping for cover or dodging large debris, earth quakes and explosions from gas, deflected bullets, friendly fire penalties and rewards.

I want to respond, but I'm so confused. Plz, for the love of God, apply punctuation and formatting to your post to highlight points and ideas. This qualifies as constructive feedback as so few people will bother reading it otherwise.

There's not a single period in the whole first post 😢

Edited by (PS4)negativ21

Considering that this would mean that some planets had certain buffs/debuffs entirely, while other planets and any Ship-based missions would have no buffs/debuffs at all, there would be no real benefit to having these in the slightest. People would largely go farm on planets or tile-sets that have either no negative traits or only positive ones, making the mechanic only really apply to lower-ranked players that have no choice but to go through every planet in order.

On the other hand, veteran players who have access to everything, would be instantly able to upgrade their new 'passives' making them have a definitive advantage over another player using the same frame with the same mods.

That's something that DE have definitively said they won't be doing.

for example theres a thunderstorm that could have EMP and AOE damage but has fragments for a RAJA warframe, and knockback and things like that make it fun and difficult to shoot accurately or block ablitieis, make robots take more damage, and have different resources, i think that with this change could come some new themesongs and sound effects for bullets ability enhancements and powerups that make the game more fun when surviving a chaotic environment, each planet and game area should be dominated by a storm or interesting mechanic, that could have rare enemies and new monsters, rewards, and enhanced gameplay requiring cover, or intelligence.

i would like warframe to be challenging and fun, it should be composed of strong winds and challenging environments, obstructions, AOE and magical aspects that protect the planes of earth and mars respectively enhancing gameplay and rewards discovered of all resources and enemies that appear in the game and inhabitants to be exposed to temporary effects and detriments, such as elemental and status effects for the players enduring a mission with cold weather or snow, that could play well with equiped mods, and affect movement speed/jumping and objective/ the point is to make the game less of a speed run and more tactical, if the players are featured in a sandstorm, there should be giant monsters, giant sand worms, skeletons and zombies with daggers, tattoes, and other things to scan or run away from, unless you are inside a ship intercepting or disabling a bomb, there should be moisture and rains, or other unique weather things to advoid or play with, many of these machanics are empowering and challenge the most expert players to discover new ways to combat and train when free roaming and redoing missions, since they are not often faced with EMP or ability blocking energy found in magnetic storms in the atmosphere, slow reloads from sand, or heavy status effects involving gravity in a controlled setting there could be penalties for failing hacks, and also rewards, but they should be things like electrocution and rewards otherwise players wont learn or advance, i think many motion sensors are too slow, and theres barely any defensive and appropriate weapons personally laser weapons and swords that i;d like to see those machete dudes use starwars lightsabers equivalent monsters should be able to block a few bullets or dodge a sneak attack if they are interesting they could hit you with a counter attack and knock you out if you get too close to them in combat to teach players how to block or parry and keep proper distance, also water shouldnt kill you, it should be allowed to glide or use of energy per warframe to survibe drowning, with additions and reductions based on the day/weather cycles, the only thing left to do is make non-combat interesting to allow abilities to have more passive effects and cost effective when there are no enemies, and allow for sprint and rechochet of bullets and elemental to be come magical.

larger creatures in the sands, larger mantrays, cyclops and other inhabitants during enhanced weathers to drop interesting ammunitions and mods, they should be challenging and block or defend close range attempts when under the weather/their specialty traits allow them to dodge bullets and enhance their attacks and speed in the sand/storm. Other aerial creatures and winds should, turbulance and earthquakes should be apparent, as the gas lines and electrical conduit, defeated enemies exploding, and water lines jet could damage uncareful players, the indoor missions should becoem more intriguing and rewarding.

jungles should  enhance nightvision and moonlight mechanics animations and special effects, echo, and otherwise have offer kubrow benefits, there should be new enemies or powerups, and come to find some glowing resources and chests with special powerups, movement speed reduced in some terrains or heavier gravity to keep some areas under the effects of gravity wells, vines, emp, ambushes, performance anxiety, vibrations, loud noises, lots of enemies with glowing eye problems.

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

FP6beNv.jpg

please for the love of...either use paragraphs or stop posting

focus on the real problem, its not bosible for me to format on my playstation, and you aren't even reading my posts or making them easier for anybody to understand what am talking about, so i think that if you can format your posts to fit the topc it would help everyone stop fighting, less you notice that the winds and effects of each planet are under some dry spell, it would help you to find another way to figure out how the games machanics stop being so perfect and read. also if there was a storm in teh game or security alert, badkeyboard,complicatedexplanation is offtopic to please just one personage, if you please can just reason with my resources, am truing to fix your game, otherwise i dont care, ill go play a mobile game.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

and you aren't even reading my posts or making them easier for anybody to understand

No I am not reading this mess of letters and it is clearly not my task to make your post understandable.

If you want to say sth then do it in a way everyone can/will understand it. Even google translator displays some better english than you giving us here

15 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

please for the love of...either use paragraphs or stop posting

6 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

its not bosible for me to format on my playstation

He's talking about proper sentence structure ... as opposed to your endless wall of text ... use Captialization, periods and commas ... in the right places ... so people can understand your train of thought.

Edited by Errodin

you havent wrote anything compatible once in all these post, once, or gave me any interesting insight or feedback, if you want your game to actually be great, warframe, then you have to be open to peoples suggestions and their ideas no matter how perfect they are, this is practically honey in liquid form. and stop accusing people, your the one being a bad troll.

2 minutes ago, Errodin said:

He's talking about proper sentence structure ... as opposed to your endless wall of text ... use Captialization, periods and commas ... in the right places ... so people can understand your train of thought.

offtopic, nobody has time for this S#&$, this is warframe not trad school, i gave you all my ideas, and the only thing your friend cares about is how perfect my english is, this is bullS#&$, ill just go play some other game or wait till someone who cares reads this S#&$, they will just ignore the lack of formating, and give attention to the everyones idea that Oberon needs improvements that are not in the game, i dont care i just started playing oberon, these guys in teh forums dont even care that there are new players who are trying to learn how to play, and give some seriosly good advise for your game, i have played worst games, all of them have the same problems with enemies beign oneshot kills or being too weak, lack of traps and otehr S#&$ so they are boring, i play destiny 2, but its not as interesting because its repetitive clauses and need players to perform synclronized raids, solo stuff is S#&$ty, and warframe is a great place.

data and binary effective weather should overide warframes like bugs, and hack at players guns if surrounded, forcing the players to find cover and use other tactics, boosters blocked off, gravitiy wells working simularly to stop players from spamming jump and perfect sentences, other weather and terrain traps and enhancements could be the white and green ones, opposed to the red binary wind that blocks, the green is healing and grants sprint speed from the tap, water elements in tthe game affetibe ether pools.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

offtopic, nobody has time for this S#&$, this is warframe not trad school, i gave you all my ideas, and the only thing your friend cares about is how perfect my english is, this is bullS#&$, ill just go play some other game or wait till someone who cares reads this S#&$, they will just ignore the lack of formating, and give attention to the everyones idea that Oberon needs improvements that are not in the game, i dont care i just started playing oberon, these guys in teh forums dont even care that there are new players who are trying to learn how to play, and give some seriosly good advise for your game, i have played worst games, all of them have the same problems with enemies beign oneshot kills or being too weak, lack of traps and otehr S#&$ so they are boring, i play destiny 2, but its not as interesting because its repetitive clauses and need players to perform synclronized raids, solo stuff is S#&$ty, and warframe is a great place.

Reading something what is not comfortable to read in a first place is off putting , I agree with everyone here who are telling you to properly format your text of wall .

Also consider editing your post instead of spaming addons in your thread .

Edited by bad4youLT

Just now, bad4youLT said:

Reading something what is not comfortable to read in a first place is off putting , I agree with everyone here who are telling you to properly format your text of wall .

Also consider editing your post instead of spaming addons in your thread .

you cant. have a good day. its just not posible to be what you want me to be. take it or leave it, i hope you enjoyed my ideas.