Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artekkor

Warframe animation sets suggestion: custom animation sets

Ability to purchase other warframes' animation sets and put them on your favorite warframes was an amasing idea. It grealy improves the ability to create your truly unique warframe / tenno invidividuality.

I suggest to push this ability even further: custom animation sets.

Every animation set right now consists of multiple context-based idle animations .
Those are:

1. Idle - no weapon.
  2. Primary weapon - firearm.
  3. Primary weapon - bow.
  4. Primary weapon - speargun.
  5. Secondary weapon - single.
  6. Secondary weapon - paired.
  7. Secondary weapon - throwing weapon.

I suggest to allow the players to customise each of these animations individually.
This would allow for even greater personality customisation of a warframe as opposed to having a separate "out of character" instance.

For example: i really like Umbra Noble animation set. For some reasons Umbra really appreciates his weapons and acts like a soldier around them (especially the way he holds solo secondaries with two handes in soldier-like posture).
But i dislike his no-weapon idle animation. Its way too tense and angry. But i can't get rid  of it without losing the amasing animations for weapons.

Another example: i generally like Oberon Noble animation set - its my most used set probably. But one thing i dislike about it is the way it handles spearguns -  Oberon does it a little bit too gracefully. Would be lovely to adjust that.