Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Anasa Sculpture from Sortie

AnimatedJester

The only reason I am not listing this under a bug report is I have no means by which to prove that the drop tables for the sortie are bugged or the percentages we are given are false. But I find it EXTREMELY unlikely that I just went 9 days of getting nothing but Ayatan Anasa Sculptures, and the frequency of Anasa streaks that happen for 4+ days in a row. Over the span of a month I ran sortie for about 20 days and got 5 non Anasa rewards and the rest of the days were nothing but the stupid sculptures. Just a reminder that according to the wiki it is a 28% chance at being a sculpture, but either that is false or DE has hidden a statistic that alters individual drop chances for players that could be based on any number of things from consecutive log in days or time spent in game per week to how much plat I buy.

We don't even need it anymore because of how many sculptures we get from running Arbitration missions now. Honestly would just be better at this point to make Rivens the only common reward on the table and split the percentage difference between the rest of the rewards.

And to anyone who just says "its just up to RNG" then i should go buy a lottery ticket for how often i have correctly guessed my reward was going to be one of those stupid sculptures. I would say I am at about 90-95% accuracy every day guessing whether or not I was getting a sculpture.

9 statues, that's 135p, enough to buy 2-4 veiled rivens......I don't see the issue here. and yes, it is RNG whether you like it or not, your ridiculous analogy or whatever that last sentence is doesn't make that less true 

if you want something fixed, then there's some ppl who say that DE made it that you wouldn't get 3 of the same rewards in a row, if it's true then that's the bug. I don't see the logic in removing something 'buggy' instead of fixing it to. and let's get things straight here, rivens will never be more common that they're already now, it's a delicate market and the current one for rivens works

5 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I don't see the issue here. and yes, it is RNG whether you like it or not, your ridiculous analogy or whatever that last sentence is doesn't make that less true

MY last sentence is pretty simple. Every day for 20 days of me doing the sortie I made a guess as to whether or not I would get a sculpture and ~90% of my guesses were correct.

Edited by AnimatedJester

1 hour ago, kaldewej said:

Just sell it on warframe.market and get your ~15 plat. There are rewards that are much worse than the Anasa Sculpture.

wait.. It's 15 plat??? OMG TO THE MARKET!!! I have been to lazy to farm primes to get plats and I didn't know this was a thing. Do I need to put stars in them to get it to 15 plat or not?

50 minutes ago, AnimatedJester said:

MY last sentence is pretty simple. Every day for 20 days of me doing the sortie I made a guess as to whether or not I would get a sculpture and ~90% of my guesses were correct.

“Whatever happens, they say afterwards, it must have been fate. People are always a little confused about this, as they are in the case of miracles. When someone is saved from certain death by a strange concatenation of circumstances, they say that's a miracle. But of course if someone is killed by a freak chain of events -- the oil spilled just there, the safety fence broken just there -- that must also be a miracle. Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous.”
Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times

Indeed, there's literally no way that you'd get it 9 times in a row when it has 28% chance to drop, which is highest from sortie drop table. Rolling the most expected reward, how unexpected, totally a bug, it shouldve been legendary core 9 times in a row.

vor 42 Minuten schrieb InDueTime-EN-:

wait.. It's 15 plat??? OMG TO THE MARKET!!! I have been to lazy to farm primes to get plats and I didn't know this was a thing. Do I need to put stars in them to get it to 15 plat or not?

Yeah i think so, you probably already have enough stars.

Hardly surprises me, given the fact that Anasa sculptures have a 45% drop chance. 
I would be fine with their removal, but really all that would accomplish is making another, probably worse thing, become the new fodder item.

I'd suggest a slight buff to Anasa sculptures, actually. They're kinda bland at only 2000 endo (3,450 maxed).
Either that or just give us the ability to choose what reward we want with points we earn by playing sortie, instead of relying on RNG.