Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Noggle Bugged Since Chimera

(PSN)N7_Dredgen

3 hours ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

This is happening for me not just on lotus. Clem’s face disappears, weapons on articula have wire mesh collapse. 

Yup I was just about to make a thread about the articulas too - I only noticed today but the frame I have wielding a Lanka for example looks like it's a spear/spike almost.  It's completely messed up.

The Remaster update and Chimera update have seriously degraded the game's quality.

Do the icons of weapons in your arsenal also look pixely like this thread by any chance?:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1023739-ps4-ui-elements-degrade-to-trash-quality/?tab=comments#comment-10266664

I am think they need to revert the entire remaster update, the compression method they used has been... problematic... the game is the most inconsistent graphics its pretty much every been.... you go from things looking great to encountering all these issues, its bad.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

On 2018-11-02 at 2:37 PM, (PS4)lagrue said:

Yup I was just about to make a thread about the articulas too - I only noticed today but the frame I have wielding a Lanka for example looks like it's a spear/spike almost.  It's completely messed up.

The Remaster update and Chimera update have seriously degraded the game's quality.

Do the icons of weapons in your arsenal also look pixely like this thread by any chance?:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1023739-ps4-ui-elements-degrade-to-trash-quality/?tab=comments#comment-10266664

I am think they need to revert the entire remaster update, the compression method they used has been... problematic... the game is the most inconsistent graphics its pretty much every been.... you go from things looking great to encountering all these issues, its bad.  

I can confirm that the graphical bugs with the Lotus noggle and warframe articulas are present on xbox as well. Regarding the articulas, you were able to view all 3 weapon types upon their initial release into the game. After further updates the weapons were removed altogether. Chimera update left them as they are now. On an unrelated note, players visiting one another's orbiters are no longer able to enter the infested room, operator room, or personal quarters; (the host retains full access to their ship while you are left walking into a locked door). The orbiter bug has also been present since the chimera update launched, having experienced it on xbox and seen it on the PC version as well during a stream. Not sure if it applies to PS4 as well though.

On 2018-11-02 at 7:07 AM, (PS4)lagrue said:

The helmet on the Lotus noggle keeps popping in and out of existence as her head bobbles, this bug was introduced in Chimera.  

Cool lol it wasn't just me then. I get the same thing, move the camera 2° and it would pop back on normally move back and it looks like a 1/5 of a hollow face 🤯