Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas of how to make game look more variable

Mikhail_Z

(Please excuse me for my English) Here's my personnal idea. DE could add a system where every single enemy (maybe not only enemy, but every single character) while spawning would get a unique set of armor/body parts. Let me explain. There will be a set of a different variations of how could every single part of body look like. And on spawn every character would get an unique combination of different styles for every part of body. 

It would look like: We have 3 diffirent helmets, a, b and c. And we have 3 different styles of shoulders, A, B and C. Spawns a pack of enemies. Enemy 1 get helmet b and shoulders A, enemy 2 get helmet c and shoulders C and so on. I hope you get the idea.

I understand that it is a very big project, but it would deffinately make game look better.

3 hours ago, RussianDudeHighSkill10 said:

(Please excuse me for my English) Here's my personnal idea. DE could add a system where every single enemy (maybe not only enemy, but every single character) while spawning would get a unique set of armor/body parts. Let me explain. There will be a set of a different variations of how could every single part of body look like. And on spawn every character would get an unique combination of different styles for every part of body. 

It would look like: We have 3 diffirent helmets, a, b and c. And we have 3 different styles of shoulders, A, B and C. Spawns a pack of enemies. Enemy 1 get helmet b and shoulders A, enemy 2 get helmet c and shoulders C and so on. I hope you get the idea.

I understand that it is a very big project, but it would deffinately make game look better.

We already have enough issues with meshing. No thank you.