Dojo Remaster Contest Winners:

Art Winners:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot Winners:

Reveal hidden contents

Dojo Remaster Contest Honorable Mentions:

Fan Art Recap

See you next week!

Megan's gun looks like a Destiny fusion rifle from the Queen in the Reef.

I didn't get my Twitch Drop for this stream either 😞

I know my account is linked, and I usually watch the entire stream. I've watched on PC and Mobile and I never mute it. Yet, I've watched hours of Primetime at this point and still have yet to receive a drop...

Why does this keep happening? I would really appreciate it if someone would help me with this...I know many other Tenno might appreciate the guidance as well.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, (XB1)bassman326 said:

How do i go about getting my twitch drop for 224.....twitch tag johnboy5365 gamer xb1 bassman326 acct is linked

You don't. If you don't get it during the stream you're out of luck. I've been contacting support after the last few streams and they refuse to do anything besides sending me some instructions that are of no help. They won't even refer me to anyone that can help.

21 hours ago, thickbeagle said:

@[DE]Megan I'm worried my link didn't work, or y'all didn't look at the link posts, I really thought I had made something neat for the poster contest. I realize now that I should have put it under the screenshot category after looking at the winners for that section. Definitely limited to just captura and in game tools. I saw many posters that were very near my skill level in the honorable mentions, so I was honestly disappointed mine wasn't there, especially since I put down so much time and effort into mine. It was really fun and I had some great laughs in the process. Don't get me wrong, everything that was shown deserved to be there, and it was fun seeing all those different styles. Yeah I'm a bit salty, but that's just how the cookie crumbles I guess.

Hey yeah, I just checked my account and I don't have the lotus ink glyph, so either my submission link couldn't be opened, disqualifying me for 'participating' or the glyphs are still rolling out? The link worked for me, and apparently a couple other people, as my post had a few reactions. I am really concerned here. Is there someone I should message to sort this out? I'm incredibly disappointed my poster wasn't a part of the contest 😥 .

On 2018-11-02 at 1:29 AM, (PS4)seraphist32 said:

I wanted to ask if you guys can make it so that your companions(kubrows and kavats) can get some of the buffs their warframes give off. after certain levels you cant take your companion but if they could get the buffs they'd have more survivability. example rhinos roar, frosts avalanches extra armor. I like using my kubrow and kavat but it sucks I cant all the time.

This is great idea ^_^

I wanted to let yall know that ive been having hell with my health for the past 6 months. And finally figured out it was a stroke. I wanted to let yall know that your game has been amazing. and has helped me thu this so much and i wanted to thank you all for all your hard work on the game its made my nightmare bearable and thank you for making a great game with a great community. And thank you guys for saying to get better today on the xbox stream it really means alot to me ^^

To (XB1)IStudioGhibliI

You wont get it. I have been trying to deal with my Twitch drop issues for over a month and all I get are the same instructions over and over.

I mentioned that the instructions didn't help. Their response? Follow the instructions.

Best to give up on it, since if you try getting support to help, it will just end up the same way.

Why did we get ripped off?  You said at the beginning of the stream that we'd receive TWO items to make up for a previous mistake, but I only got ONE item.  I tried contacting support and, as usual, they were useless because they constantly say that it's something that they can't do anything about.  I noticed this while the stream was still happening and you had over 30,000 people watching, people (including myself) were posting that we were only receiving ONE item, not the TWO that were promised. 

В 09.11.2018 в 21:47, Zeoran сказал:

Why did we get ripped off?  You said at the beginning of the stream that we'd receive TWO items to make up for a previous mistake, but I only got ONE item.  I tried contacting support and, as usual, they were useless because they constantly say that it's something that they can't do anything about.  I noticed this while the stream was still happening and you had over 30,000 people watching, people (including myself) were posting that we were only receiving ONE item, not the TWO that were promised. 

ikr. I mean, dont think DE cares about people problems with twitch rewards...which is honestly kinda rude. 

Archived