Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #224!

[DE]Megan

33 minutes ago, Muntyness said:

@[DE]Megan Wierdly enough I only got the Panoramic Display from the twitch stream. The Poster Display hasnt arrived in my inbox at all, so I don't know what's going on there.

Strangely stranger.....I only got the Poster Display drop but no Panoramic Display.

When I saw DOUBLE....I was elated to get TWO messages from my fave dual wielding Katana master....and then saw one.

Thanks for the Twitch stream and the cool costumes worn. I swear I shall watch all the PrimeTime I can until I win plat....then I shall bow out for a while to allow others the chance. Should be selected in 2022.

Cheers

@[DE]Megan I'm worried my link didn't work, or y'all didn't look at the link posts, I really thought I had made something neat for the poster contest. I realize now that I should have put it under the screenshot category after looking at the winners for that section. Definitely limited to just captura and in game tools. I saw many posters that were very near my skill level in the honorable mentions, so I was honestly disappointed mine wasn't there, especially since I put down so much time and effort into mine. It was really fun and I had some great laughs in the process. Don't get me wrong, everything that was shown deserved to be there, and it was fun seeing all those different styles. Yeah I'm a bit salty, but that's just how the cookie crumbles I guess.

Thank you so much for the shiny new glyph!  ❤️  It was such a pleasant surprise when I received it in my in game mailbox and, while it was a pleasure to draw for the sake of drawing (and to amuse my friends and loved ones), the glyph as well as PT feature were icing on the cake and totally made my day.  Again, thank you for your love and support of the community!!!  

Hi.  Thank you for Prime Time. That was cool 🙂 I watch full stream but i receive only one display)idk how work it) ; Bayonetta-bayonecca,  flying napkin or handkerchief,hydroid system, milk 😄 ,arts, books, dojo, top 10 comments, that was fun)  And nice costumes! 

I didn't expect to see anything for the meagre offerings I put on the Inktober thread, so to find a unexpected "thank you" in the form of a new glyph was surprising and really caught me of guard. Between both my somewhat amateurish ability and missing the last few days (moving yay), was admittedly a struggle to tamp down the self-doubt to take part and nerves to take part at all. Long burn stage fright, I guess?

So...thank you @[DE]Helen for the Inktober thread, and @[DE]Megan and @[DE]Rebecca for shining a spotlight for everyone as it went by. Now I'll have a nice reminder to push past the self-doubt and keep trying on the creative front whenever I look at the glyph. 

All the best to everyone.

Archived