Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa's Peacemaker should be able to target nullifiers...

TechBro13

Given the fire rate and damage output of peacemaker, it would make nullifier bubbles irrelevant. So no, it shouldn't target the bubbles, cancel ability, pop the drone generating the bubble and then go back to peacemaker, or have a teammate deal with the bubbles for you.

3 hours ago, Thaylien said:

What part of 'it's an ability' and 'nullifiers are immune to abilities while inside their bubbles' is strange?

Mesa is forbidden from bringing any other weapons and only has Peacemaker as an ability.

6 hours ago, moostar95 said:

Awesome frame that has an ultimate that can kill anything without aim. Doesnt shoot the nulls at all. Its quite strange indeed.

Have you played Mesa in a while? You have to aim in Peacemaker.

Mesa is one of the current problematic frames in the game that can trivialize everything by pressing 4 and deleting everything in front of you without putting any thought into it, and you're asking for her to ignore what makes the nullifier a challenge?

Maybe you could stop pressing 4 to win, break the bubble, then go back to cheesing the game.

Edited by Pizzarugi
  • Like 5

Am 2.11.2018 um 06:42 schrieb WhiteMarker:

Okay, that's straight up a buff.
How would you compensate that? Higher energy-drain on Peacemaker? Or lower damage?

How about a shrinking reticicle and the need to actually aim instead of her beeing a 360° aimbot? We could also make her stationary and allow her to move really slowly only when using a modslot on a augument..

Jokes aside, we may as well consider this a unfair disadvantage compared to any other exalted weapon user...those bubbles don't disperse excals waves, nor do they ignore wukongs staff or valkyrs claws... why exactly should mesa be the exceptation to the rule? Letting abilities aim at them and bounce off on theyr barriers is, if anything, a QoL improovment to those overpowered litte sh**s. They can and will randomly oneshot you from across the map eather way... that much would at least even the odds.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

How about a shrinking reticicle and the need to actually aim instead of her beeing a 360° aimbot? We could also make her stationary and allow her to move really slowly only when using a modslot on a augument..

And being locked out of your other abilities when you have Peacemaker active.

Edited by VPrime96
  • Like 1

Why not just turn off Peacemaker for all of 4 seconds and handle it yourself?...

The only thing dull is that you think using her 4 all day is actually "playing" the game. 

(The Second Dream Quest) Spoiler:

Spoiler

I honestly don't know why more people don't use their Operator to take out Nullifiers. I almost always use Void Mode to walk into bubbles and blow a hole in the Nullifiers face to avoid risking Warframe toggles and buffs. Most gilded amps are enough to take out even Arbitration and ESO level Nullifiers, and you don't even have to bother popping the bubble. Though many amps are apt for bubble popping as well if you prefer that route.

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113

U are not supposed to play Mesa like a sitting duck...

Quick 4,swap to weapon that is good against nulls (idk I use pyrana p a lot) and quick 4 again. 

@Pixues fun video,but nobody plays her like that. Eye bleed. And with peacemaker build u won't have much of a range + arcane velocity so ur circle goes small really quick. So it does require more aiming than that and unlike those nuking spawn frames, Mesa can pick a specific group of the enemies and kill them. That's why she is better, not because she is stupidly op. With what ultimate u actually need to aim,except Titania's pixie form? And Mesa still needs to aim on a specific enemy group. 

14 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Mesa is forbidden from bringing any other weapons and only has Peacemaker as an ability.

Have you played Mesa in a while? You have to aim in Peacemaker.

Yes.  I know.  I wear those As Seen On TV Binocular Glasses so that I can aim properly with Mesa.  The clarity of seeing each enemy is integral to properly snipe with Peacemaker.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Pixues:

No thank you. 

edit: lol at the comments about 'needing to aim'. 

Didn't have the luxury to enjoy the original did you?

It had a static range and 3 dimensional auto aiming when it released. You didn't have to build for, reset or interact with it before.... combined with mags greedy pull, you could literally glue your button down and go for lunch.

Even this much IS aiming compared to what it's been.

8 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Didn't have the luxury to enjoy the original did you?

It had a static range and 3 dimensional auto aiming when it released. You didn't have to build for, reset or interact with it before.... combined with mags greedy pull, you could literally glue your button down and go for lunch.

Even this much IS aiming compared to what it's been.

.......... maybe you should compare our join dates. 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Pixues:

.......... maybe you should compare our join dates. 

Haven't been ultra active for the last year of so eather, been skipping a bunch of frames durung that time and i mean you DO compare passive gameplay with spinning on a ultra specific build here.

You could literally do the same with any automatic rifle or beam weapon...doesn't mean they're not weapons you aim with does it.

Woah okay.... it seems I "touched" on a toxic subject here.... I'm sorry I'm a casual gamer... but all I'm saying is that I'm not gifted in reflexes or motor skills and it could also happen to someone else who is far less gifted than me... if your guys opinions are to shun down people who don't have the godly reflexes and can contribute in terms on damage while press 5 different keys at once good for you guys... at least I'm trying to contribute towards damaging the enemy which is in no way a competition

3 hours ago, LiveAlien said:

And yet Exalted blade damages nulli bubbles until the pop...

Yeah, it is interesting, but then again EB is creating a non-targeting object, Peacemaker is based (literally the function of the ability) on automatically targeting an individual and creating hit-scan damage. With the exception of the limiting reticle that reduces over time there is no 'aiming' this ability.

If the target is inside a bubble, the whole base function of Peacemaker (the targeting) cannot apply, because that's the part that the Nullifier is countering; the function to acquire the target.

Now, if Peacemaker was able to just fire blind... aside from becoming a specific counter to this one unit type that's designed to counter Warframe Abilities... what would that then achieve? Nothing much else.

It's also probably why Fortuna is going to be so bad for her too... did you see the drones that were giving allies mini nullifier bubbles? Mesa is not going to be meta for the Orb Vallis.