Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marked for death not happening?

pyrotech63

Question

So after a boss killing haitus, i killed a boss recently, namely the ambulas or frohd (how ever you spell it), and i was expecting a message from the stalker but got nothing. Didn't think anything of it until doing invasions siding with the corpus and not getting the g3 mark. Am i missing something or am i gonna have to wait until baro has beacons?

Edit: I should note that it wasn't that i wasn't doing 5 invasion battles, heck i d 4 full invasion but got no warning, only killed one boss so the stalker i kinda ignored.

so i found the time to test and everything worked fine, guess something happened during my game. Thanks to affropiaf for the advice for the 5 invasions info and the stalker rng. Also thanks to (PS4)Kamranos for that little extra info about the stalker rng.

Edited by pyrotech63

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, affropiaf said:

u need 5 invasion mission to get the corpus / grinner mark, stalker is random

Stalker isn't random.  You are 100% guaranteed to get a mark from every single boss except Vor on Mercury.  There's no RNG to it, it's a guaranteed marking. 

Sounds to me like OP has a bug or missed the inbox because Ambulas should have yielded one.  People in the past have reported that taxi-ing around to bosses you technically haven't unlocked can cause this issue.  

There's also a limit to how many Stalker marks you can have, as it does stack, but there is no visual indication of many you have stacked.  If you stack is full you naturally won't get anymore.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Stalker mark is RNG based with boss killing and by no means guaranteed. Always has been randomized, but a very high percentage of marking. I seem to get marked ever few bosses with a repeat or 2. Last night I got two marks. For whatever reason, that clown loves to show up and get owned by my kid and his sentinel hand puppet. I get stalker to spawn daily, but sometimes I have to replay a boss upto 4 times to get marked.