Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWITCH DROP STREAM

Szajbov

Question

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Szajbov said:

Can you help me/tell me why i didn't get yesterday drop from twich?

It's bugged since the beginning. Sometime I get a Drop, sometimes I don't. And sometime a friend gets 70 drops. Don't worry, it's trash items most of the time. 

If you are missing a valuable item, I would ask support. (That's what I will do when they give out Primed Chamber e.g. and my drop doesn't work). For Displays? It's wasted time and effort

Just now, Szajbov said:

Previously when twitch drops is for skins to ships its work, now i lost riven drop + 350 ducats drop + display drop. So I want it to work.

Talking to support works 😄 
Next time they announce good items like rivens, weapons etc and you don't recive them. just write a ticket untill they fix it 

P.S: Not to be an azz but i'd rather have them work on fortuna rather than fixing twitch drops xD 

I also know that it depends on Twitch listing you watching the Stream. But if you open another tab in your browser or play while watching (focus loss of the Tab that Twitch runs in) Twitch sometimes doesnt list you as watching anymore. 

To get around that i start the stream on my phone also. That way the stream is always active on your phone and it lists you in Twitch as watching.

You can also type in the chat to make sure you're listed. 
Also, being a streamer, if the viewer wants to lurk, which is what usually happens, mute the site itself, not the stream because otherwise you'll be marked off as a viewer. 

So crank up the sound of the stream and then right click the tab and "Mute site". 

As far as support email, going to www.warframe.com -> Community -> Support and there you should find where to send it. :) 

I was in a twitch stream once giving out void relics. Unfortunately, they did NOT come up in my in-box. I have a spreadsheet with my relics (so I can quickly see which ones I need to farm for specific prime parts) so I could see I got new ones, but that was the only way. So, depending on what you were supposed to get, you may have it in your inventory. You just never got a message in your in-box about it.