More Cosmetic Options

Joltyboi

im sorry if the title isnt exactly what i explain, but thats the best i could come up with and i dont wanna spend time thinking of a title

anyway, i was doing some fashionframe, as you do, and i saw that the provvok shoulder guard looked pretty good on excal umbra, which is saying something cause, in my opinion, it doesnt sit well on quite a few of the other warframes shoulders, and i was really tempted to use it, but then i realised that the colours i had for my armour attachments looked horrible on the provvok shoulder guard, i dont mean that the colours themselves looked bad, but where the colours were put on it didnt look good, i started to think where ide put the colours on it, but i couldnt because if i wanted to change where they went on one piece, it would change all my attachments colour arrangement

so what im saying here is maybe at some point we could get an update where we could colour each piece individually, for example we could colour the right shoulder attachments different from the left shoulder, and the right leg attachments different from the left leg, and the chest piece different from everything else, just in case i didnt explain that properly ill give another example: we could have a green right shoulder piece, a purple left shoulder piece, a red right leg piece, a grey left leg piece, and a yellow chest piece, i think if we could colour them individually it would really help with fashion frame, oh, and it would be nice if we could colour the helmet separately from the rest of the warframe, i cant be the only one who came up with a colour combination that i was satisfied with for my warframe only to see that the colours werent in the right spots on the helmet

if this was to be considered it wouldnt need to come too quickly, obviously theres other things that need to be prioritised, but ide like something like this in the game at some point cause it could add that extra bit of detail and customisation to the game

Got the same problem with my zephyr prime... just there isn't anything that looks it's a part of is armory, specially that looks good in it.

About the colour options... that's why there are skins to buy. Not sure that i agree with about that level of costumization (one by one)

On 2018-11-03 at 10:07 AM, Dominiuos said:

Got the same problem with my zephyr prime... just there isn't anything that looks it's a part of is armory, specially that looks good in it.

About the colour options... that's why there are skins to buy. Not sure that i agree with about that level of costumization (one by one)

i dont think you understand what i meant, i wasnt talking about colouring individual parts of the warframe, (minus the helmet separately from the rest of the warframe) i meant the attachments, you know, the shoulder cosmetics, chest cosmetics and leg cosmetics, i honestly dont know how i could have made that any clearer

Edited by Joltyboi

6 hours ago, Littleman88 said:

I'd like to be able to resize and adjust rotation and placement of each piece.  Sometimes they're just embarrassingly small and I'm like, "why bother using this at all" or place in a way that just doesn't look good, like Targis shoulders on Volt.

oh yeah that would be cool too, i really like the shoulder pieces of the armour set that came out with revenant, but they look a bit too big on most warframes, sometimes it works, like on trinity, but other times it doesnt, like on saryn and normal excalibur, though the scarf on umbra somehow fixes that issue, the only warframe ive found that works 100% well with those shoulders is inaros, they fit onto his shoulders perfectly, though put his delux skin on and almost none of the shoulder cosmetics fit well on it, so yeah i agree, being able to resize and somewhat reposition these armour cosmetics would be great