Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Plague Star Returns on PS4 & XB1!

[DE]Danielle

OperationPlagueStar_Keyart.png&key=eb56c

Operation: Plague Star has returned on PS4 and XB1 until November 13 at 2pm ET!

Attention Tenno! Ostron scouts have reported that the Plague Star has once again made impact on the Plains of Eidolon! Please review this handy guide/FAQ for all the info you need on this returning Operation. 

Also, as a friendly upfront update, your Operational Supply Standing from the last occurrence of Operation: Plague Star is still all intact. 

Operation: Plague Star
Rally your Squad and defend the Plains of Eidolon!

The infested boil that threatened the Plains is back, uglier and more putrid than before. Vay Hek possesses a toxin that can destroy the boil at the meteorite crash site, but he refuses to help. Steal his toxin and destroy the boil before the Infested make their way to Cetus.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Konzu has a Plague Star Specific Bounty for you. Completing the series of Bounty Missions will earn you continued OPERATION STANDING to shop for all the Event Rewards! You should to speak to Konzu at Cetus to begin running the Plague Star Bounty!   

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Plague Star Bounty starts with enemies in the Medium difficulty range, but you can increase the stakes. The more Bounties you complete, the more standing you earn toward something new: Operation Syndicate! NAKAK, the oddities vendor, represents the OPERATIONAL SUPPLY Syndicate for Operation: Plague Star! The Rewards NAKAK holds to exchange for standing aren't just vanity - some allow you to increase the stakes to earn more!

EVENT REWARDS!
909368a4a759be62bf256876475dd027.png

Much like the way we used a token system for the Ambulas Reborn event, we have taken that idea one step further. REMINDER: NAKAK, the oddities vendor, represents the OPERATIONAL SUPPLY Syndicate for Operation: Plague Star!

Visit NAKAK with earned standing to choose your Operation Rewards! 

PLAGUE STAR SPECIFIC:

EIDOLON PHYLAXIS: Equip to earn more standing and make the event harder levels!

• Infested Zaw Components!
  • Event Emblem!
  • Infested Zaw Exodia!

RETURNING:

• Ether Daggers
  • Snipetron
  • Fulmination Mod
  • Sacrifice Mod
  • Note on Relics in the Plague Star Bounty Drop Table: Since Chroma Prime Access is currently live, we have swapped the Zephyr Prime Relics that were in rotation during the last run of Plague Star (back in May 2018) for Chroma Prime Relics! 

GENERAL:

• CETUS items are available for purchase with Operation Standing! 

CLAN SCORING & REWARDS:

• INFESTED CATALYST: Summon Hemocyte for rewards & a higher score! Defeating Hemocyte houses 6 Hunter Set Mods!
  • HUNTER SET MODS: Drop from the summoning of HEMOCYTES. Infested Catalyst are required for these!
  • Hunter Adrenaline
  • Hunter Command
  • Hunter Munitions
  • Hunter Recovery
  • Hunter Synergy
  • Hunter Track

Once again, you will be able to use your Hemocyte Cystolith to build Operation trophies for your Dojo! As before, the required Cystolith costs will depend on the size of your Clan. The trophy costs for a Ghost Clan are as follows: Terracota 10, Bronze 25, Silver 50, Gold 100. 

Requirements for a Shadow Clan are x3, Storm Clans are x10, Mountain Clans x30, and Moon Clans x100. 

SCORING SPECIFICS:

• Please note that a default run earns 1000 Operational Syndicate Standing.
  • Each used Infested Catalyst is worth an additional 250 (4 max).
  • Each used Eidolon Phylaxis is worth an additional 250 (4 max).

This means a Solo Player bringing 4 of each can earn 3000 independently, or a squad of 4 with one each can also earn 3000.

FAQ:

“How do I participate in Operation Plague Star?”
Operation Plague Star can be accessed by speaking with Konzu in Cetus. The first Bounty listed in his menu will be “Operation Plague Star.”

“Where do I turn in my Operational Supply?”
Operational Supply earned from completing Operation Plague Star can be turned in to Nakak, Cetus’ oddities vendor by selecting “Operational Supply.”

“Does my daily Standing cap affect my Operational Supply gain?”
No, the Operational Supply earned in the event is not affected by your daily cap.

“How do I summon Hemocyte to earn the Hunter Mod Set?”
The Hemocyte enemy can be spawned by mixing the “Infested Catalyst” into the toxin during Stage 2 of the bounty. The “Infested Catalyst” can be crafted after Researching the reusable blueprint found in your Dojo’s Bio Lab. Make sure you equip it in your Gear tab!

“How do I use the Eidolon Phylaxis to increase my Standing gain?”
The Eidolon Phylaxis can be mixed into the toxin during stage 2 of the bounty to increase its lethality and increase your Standing gain. They can be crafted using a reusable blueprint available for purchase once you reach the “Collaborator” rank (rank 1) in the Operational Supply Syndicate. Make sure you equip it in your Gear tab!

“Will I be able to build the Trophies for this Operation if I missed them the first time?”
Yep! You will be able to build the Clan Trophies with your existing and newly earned Hemocyte Cystolith.

“Are any items event exclusive?”
Nope! Rewards in Operation Plague Star will return in future events. This means that the Infested Zaw parts will be re-obtainable in future events. 

“Can my Clan build a the Operation Trophies after the event ends?”
Yes! You are able to craft the trophies indefinitely so long as you possess an adequate amount of the Hemocyte Cystolith.

"Is my progress/rank in the Operational Supply Syndicate saved?"
Yes, your rank in the Operational Supply Syndicate will be saved when the event ends and is carried forward.

“Has my Operational Supply Standing been saved from the last Operation: Plague Star?”
It has! We have decided to keep all player’s Operational Supply Standing fully intact form wherever they last left off in Operation: Plague Star! 

Thanks Tenno! Go splatter some Hemocyte guts around the Plains!

Plague star was and still is my favorite event that I participated since I began playing warframe. I have fond memories of this event but I would like some changes on the bounty reward droptable. I appreciate the addition of revenant bp even though I already have it, what I don't like is that the lens that we get is always naramon, I have 50+ naramon lenses from the combined plague star events; So if possible in the next return of this event I would like to see the lens being a random drop for each time you get awarded a lens or at every bounty reset from Konzu the lens would change similarly to the usual bounty reward does.

Grinding the mission can be tiresome and getting overly repetitive rewards is pretty annoying, everything else can be useful, the frame bp can be sold for credits, but the lens feel like a bad reward, especially when I get 2 or 3 of them in the same bounty.

1 hour ago, (PS4)sinner_bh said:

Plague star was and still is my favorite event that I participated since I began playing warframe. I have fond memories of this event but I would like some changes on the bounty reward droptable. I appreciate the addition of revenant bp even though I already have it, what I don't like is that the lens that we get is always naramon, I have 50+ naramon lenses from the combined plague star events; So if possible in the next return of this event I would like to see the lens being a random drop for each time you get awarded a lens or at every bounty reset from Konzu the lens would change similarly to the usual bounty reward does.

Grinding the mission can be tiresome and getting overly repetitive rewards is pretty annoying, everything else can be useful, the frame bp can be sold for credits, but the lens feel like a bad reward, especially when I get 2 or 3 of them in the same bounty.

To each their own, I personally prefer getting lenses over Revenant pieces.  I think having 50+ lenses for the majority of the player base is not the norm (considering the drop rate is between 8.33% to 13.79%).  I only have 4 so far from playing approximately 2 hours per day between work and family responsibilities.  What I would like to see is the addition of Ostron standing for completing these bounties.

22 hours ago, (PS4)ESYLD said:

To each their own, I personally prefer getting lenses over Revenant pieces.  I think having 50+ lenses for the majority of the player base is not the norm (considering the drop rate is between 8.33% to 13.79%).  I only have 4 so far from playing approximately 2 hours per day between work and family responsibilities.  What I would like to see is the addition of Ostron standing for completing these bounties.

It is not that I like getting revenant parts, but they feel less bad than getting the same naramon lenses over and over again, you can sell revenant bps, lenses on the other hand you can't sell them. However I do agree that getting Ostron standing would be nice as well.

Archived