Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Tightbeam" Fortuna ARG puzzle.

Loza03

On 2018-11-02 at 7:29 PM, Loza03 said:

Nobody else seems to have this on General Discussion so...

The Fortuna ARG has come up with a small minigame that'll require a large number of plays to complete. Specifically, it requires 300,000 completions. Here it is:

https://www.warframe.com/tightbeam

This leads to the 'Hack' we have to do. Each player can contribute up to three completions officially, but clearing cookies or opening new instances in incognito or inprivate tabs can enable more contributions.

As of the last count, it's at about 32,000, and it was discovered about four hours ago. More people to the cause will get this done faster, so we can find out about it. I humbly request anybody reading to take five minutes or so minutes of their time to complete this for at least the three regular times.

Where the heck is this minigmae? This link immediately forwards to a Youtube video that does not contain any links...

32 minutes ago, Jorframj said:

Where the heck is this minigmae? This link immediately forwards to a Youtube video that does not contain any links...

Over since last week.

26 minutes ago, schilds said:

You're late. The minigame isn't up anymore and the link points to a video introducing the next part of the ARG.

I posted this thread last week, back when it was still up.

2 minutes ago, schilds said:

I was replying to Jorframj.

I'd recommend quoting or using the @ Key to mention the person in question.  The person gets notified of your response and it's clearer who you're talking to, so misunderstandings like this don't happen.

5 hours ago, Jorframj said:

:crylaugh: lel and they told me iam always late with things .. well thank you buddy you are just like me 

we are always to late :facepalm:

And the minigame .. well it was more an puzzle to decode for coordinates IRL + you could hack some panel on the website .. but we needed 300.000 points to win it .. and yes

this is what you get from the end .. and Video showing more complex puzzles to solve