Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I dont like loki

(PSN)Syalin_

Question

can any loki players explain to me  how practical switch teleport is. how is switching place with an enemy useful, and also how is switching place with an ally useful. now I don't see very many lokis when im playing, so this does not happen to me often, and I'm not sure if they changed it at one point so correct me if I am wrong, but why do DE give warframes the ability to troll, I hate switch teleport for this reason, quit droping me off the edge fuqin loki bastards. 

18 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Syalin_ said:

can any loki players explain to me  how practical switch teleport is.

decent range (~100) and you can switch your your decoy.

Place him inside a Spy Vault and switch = no hassle

Place him on a far end and switch = faster Movement (I have a plains build for Plague star with 280 range...about 250 meter switch teleport

If you have a full built Operator however....that one is faster

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Syalin_ said:

but why do DE give warframes the ability to troll,

Said the guy with Limbo avatar.

2 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Place him inside a Spy Vault and switch = no hassle

Nope. It doesnt work through glass, so this is useful very rarely and anywhere where you can use it - it saves like 5 seconds tops.

Well, we had a sortie defense mission in the Kuva Fortress once... that was probably one of the few times where I brought in a disarm loki just o make sure that stupid NPC would stay out of harms way while the rest of the team dealt with the mobs.

Needless to say I had the highest skill usage of all the other players combined by the time that mission ended.

vor 44 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Syalin_:

can any loki players explain to me  how practical switch teleport is. how is switching place with an enemy useful, and also how is switching place with an ally useful. now I don't see very many lokis when im playing, so this does not happen to me often, and I'm not sure if they changed it at one point so correct me if I am wrong, but why do DE give warframes the ability to troll, I hate switch teleport for this reason, quit droping me off the edge fuqin loki bastards. 

loki is a 1 trick for spy. thats it.

On 2018-11-02 at 9:07 PM, Yagamilight123 said:

You can cheese almost any spy vault with Switch .

Limbo

Ivara

Loki

All these 3 are good for spy :satisfied::thumbup:

no question about it

-- Maby if dev could change the type from dummy decoy to an real decoy * Like specters * maby Loki's Decoy can be usefull again for allot of Low End Players --

9 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Limbo

Ivara

Loki

All these 3 are good for spy :satisfied::thumbup:

no question about it

-- Maby if dev could change the type from dummy decoy to an real decoy * Like specters * maby Loki's Decoy can be usefull again for allot of Low End Players --

uh...... Octavia ?

My clanmate did sortie spies with Octavia, it works.

As for Loki, one place I find switch teleport be useful is in a buggy defection like the dark sector one in Neptune, where you teleport the first squad member right before he's about to glitch and go down in the tileset. Wish they fixed that though so wouldn't have to resort to this whenever I help clanmates. 

15 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Never tryed it with Octavia .. :facepalm: becuase scared that my music will trigger alarms

will try this when i have the time for it .. idk if others tryed Octavia for spy missions

Octavia, in spy missions, is good at 2 things :

1. Infinite invisibility

2. If the vaults are full of mobs, just throw a mallet and nothing disturbs you. Useful in Fissure spy.

On 2018-11-02 at 12:23 PM, Xydeth said:

loki is a 1 trick for spy. thats it.

And chill sabo, hive, rescue (although limbo is even more chill). Farming runs of cap, spy, exterm, rescue, hive because speed and no hassle.  Same for kuva runs (not the survival) because you can stealth and park him for the better part of a minute and just wait for the kuva cloud. screw killing stuff, it’s boring for misions like these.

I use him extensively for solo sortie missions. defense and mobile defense go to nidus or limbo. exterm to ash. assinations vary.

solo derilict runs (cap).

Some riven challenges, like spearing wild animals, mining fishing and popping enemy. incurison without damage, exterms without being detected (hobbled or not) etc etc.

very one trick.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (PS4)teacup775:

And chill sabo, hive, rescue (although limbo is even more chill). Farming runs of cap, spy, exterm, rescue, hive because speed and no hassle.  Same for kuva runs (not the survival) because you can stealth and park him for the better part of a minute and just wait for the kuva cloud. screw killing stuff, it’s boring for misions like these.

I use him extensively for solo sortie missions. defense and mobile defense go to nidus or limbo. exterm to ash. assinations vary.

solo derilict runs (cap).

Some riven challenges, like spearing wild animals, mining fishing and popping enemy. incurison without damage, exterms without being detected (hobbled or not) etc etc.

very one trick.

pick any tanky frame and its just as chill without having to rely on being invis an having nothing else outside of that.

3 hours ago, Xydeth said:

pick any tanky frame and its just as chill without having to rely on being invis an having nothing else outside of that.

shrug. loki isnt a one trick pony. rhino is “relying on” iron skin. inaros on insane  armor and health.

warframe is an easy game. no real skill required