Incorporate FOCUS as XP level-up.

Alfiewalker

Just make it permanent like XP system, as long if you have FOCUS LENS equipped, I am tired of picking-up that FOCUS thing at the end of round or mission, just to see timer run-out.

The difference how much you gain FOCUS would be based on FOCUS LENS quality, also based on you team, there are warframes who could steel kills from people who are trying to farm FOCUS which makes it unfair.

6 minutes ago, Alfiewalker said:

The difference how much you gain FOCUS would be based on FOCUS LENS quality, also based on you team, there are warframes who could steel kills from people who are trying to farm FOCUS which makes it unfair.

Teammates cant steal your affinity by killing enemies since being near them (50 meters) also gives you affinity. Its not split between you and your team. Each Tenno within the 50 meter distance gets full affinity from any allied kills. The only difference is how the affinity you receive is split.

In general when a warframe kills a enemy with a ability the affinity goes entirely to the warframe. If you kill a enemy with a weapon, half of it goes to the weapon and the second half to the frame. Affinity from allied kills follows the same rule as affinity from weapon kills.

2 minutes ago, Hieracon said:

Teammates cant steal your affinity by killing enemies since being near them (50 meters) also gives you affinity. Its not split between you and your team. Each Tenno within the 50 meter distance gets full affinity from any allied kills. The only difference is how the affinity you receive is split.

In general when a warframe kills a enemy with a ability the affinity goes entirely to the warframe. If you kill a enemy with a weapon, half of it goes to the weapon and the second half to the frame. Affinity from allied kills follows the same rule as affinity from weapon kills.

I am talking about focus, I was playing on my mag on survival and other team mates where farming focus, they dropped from over 1000 to only 100-180 each time they activated that focus thing, that focus thin spawns near you or sometimes 300 meters away from you and you have to pick it up before you can gain any focus.

10 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

Focus gain is always on, though.

I believe the Orb just multiplies the gain by 10x for 45 seconds.

It's also affected by Affinity Boosters as well, if you didn't notice.

I don't know about that when I don't pick it up I don't get any focus, maybe it's just me?

2 minutes ago, Alfiewalker said:

I am talking about focus, I was playing on my mag on survival and other team mates where farming focus, they dropped from over 1000 to only 100-180 each time they activated that focus thing, that focus thin spawns near you or sometimes 300 meters away from you and you have to pick it up before you can gain any focus.

Wrong, lenses always receive affinity, the convergence orbs just multiplies the recieved affinity by eight times.

39 minutes ago, Alfiewalker said:

Focus gain is constant, the convergence orb increases focus gain for 45 seconds, it does not allow you to get focus, as with the 1000 to 100-180 I have no idea what you are talking about.