Jump to content

The Excalibur Prime pack


Wirexia588
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi I am a big fan of the excalibur warframe and I would like so much that the pack of excalibur prime come back because I was not there even if it costs more than $ 150 I do not care I will take it anyway and even if I do not have the founding rank I do not care as much as I want it is excalibur premium skana premium and the lato premium is all even if it costs 100 150 or $ 200 I want it if Please !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello

 

YOu now can have Excalibur Prime Umbra if you do all the , also you can have Prisma Skana with a special ragdoll slam atack(stronger than prime skana)

prisma Lato will come later

 

ALL of this for free

 

 

Lucky you 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah been a while...and it's even so even innocent this time. I kind of want to headpat it.

3 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

You now can have Excalibur Prime Umbra

can now*
Exclaibur Umbra Prime* (which by the way, is the chinese ''founder'' exlusive, we only have Excalibur Umbra. There is no Excalibur Umbra Prime on the global build.)

5 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

Prisma Skana with a special ragdoll slam atack(stronger than prime skana)

Not as cool looking though. And wait, it has a special slam attack?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Wirexia588 said:

Hi I am a big fan of the excalibur warframe and I would like so much that the pack of excalibur prime come back because I was not there even if it costs more than $ 150 I do not care I will take it anyway and even if I do not have the founding rank I do not care as much as I want it is excalibur premium skana premium and the lato premium is all even if it costs 100 150 or $ 200 I want it if Please !!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Atsia said:

Pleased don't start this old argument. DE cannot legally bring the Founder's pack and are never going to. Use forum search before posting.

Cannot legally? How? This makes no sense.

1 hour ago, NightBlitz said:

will never happen. expect this thread to be locked shortly, as happens to all similar threads.

the fact of the matter is, DE stands to lose more than they gain should they ever rerelease them

How would they lose more?

1 hour ago, midtarget said:

Excalibur prime is founders exclusive, you are not allowed to have it and DE is not allowed to give it away, do some research, Excalibur prime doesn't exist just because of the money, that's why its called Founder's Exclusive.

Exclusive

How are they not allowed to give away what they created?

1 hour ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

As the others have said, DE is legally bound here. Excalibur Umbra is pretty much Excalibur prime but better anyway.

How are they legally bound?

58 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

 

Not even a definitive no. Didn't even repeat any of the BS excuses in this thread.

 

 

Simply put, no plans. not some legal garbage or losing more than they gain. Even if few of the founding whales left, it wouldn't be so bad :3

Good riddance. they stingy as hell anyway. They should learn to share. Future whales shall replace them.

Bet some whales quit after the Umbra update, yet the game is doing fine financially. Devs gained more.

All this despite the complaints from the founders. Not a big deal, they jus being big babies.

Its all good though 😄

Edited by Jinryusai
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jinryusai said:

Cannot legally? How? This makes no sense.

How would they lose more?

How are they not allowed to give away what they created?

How are they legally bound?

Not even a definitive no. Didn't even repeat any of the BS excuses in this thread.

Simply put, no plans. not some legal garbage or losing more. Even if few of the founding whales left, it wouldntbe so bad :3

Simply put,

https://web.archive.org/web/20130310105706/https://warframe.com/founders

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-34/page-17.html#h-24

Look at the wording. "Will never be available again". DE may own the game, but they are still bound to Canada's laws.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Jinryusai said:

Cannot legally? How? This makes no sense.

How would they lose more?

How are they not allowed to give away what they created?

How are they legally bound?

Not even a definitive no. Didn't even repeat any of the BS excuses in this thread.

Simply put, no plans. not some legal garbage or losing more. Even if few of the founding whales left, it wouldntbe so bad :3

After the Founder's program was ended, [DE] signed an agreement to never bring it back and keep its exclusivity. This was done as a sign of gratitude to the Founders who which the game wouldnt have gone forward without.

This means that even if they wanted, the Founder's program and all its contents are legally protected by a contract. If they violate the agreement they signed, they can be sued by each and every founder in the game and they would most likely lose it.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As happy i will love it's came back DE can't do that because of the Cannada laws.

It's like this.. and after all it's because of the fonders we get this awsomes games.

I'm up for the bring back of primed chamber but not for fonders packs

Without them this game will not have funds to exists (back at this time no editors want to publish the game so they create the fondators programs to get money to make the game)

Edited by Wind_Blade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

As happy i will love it's came back DE can't do that because of the Cannada laws.

It's like this.. and after all it's because of the fonders we get this awsomes games.

I'm up for the bring back of primed chamber but not for fonders packs

Without them this game will not have funds to exists (back at this time no editors want to publish the game so they create the fondators programs to get money to make the game)

Do the canadian laws cover a skin that looks like excalibur prime for Umbra? Or a more blinged out version that looks a bit different? 🙂

Edited by Jinryusai
Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a 2 minutes, Jinryusai a dit :

Do the canadian laws cover a skin that looks like excalibur prime for Umbra? Or a more blinged out version? 🙂

Yep the apparences is includeds .. it's in the law because if it's was not a lot of products from any sector can just copy the apparences of another brand without asking, it's not limited to videos game. (umbra is enough differents to be accepted by the way)

Edited by Wind_Blade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wirexia588 said:

Hi I am a big fan of the excalibur warframe and I would like so much that the pack of excalibur prime come back because I was not there even if it costs more than $ 150 I do not care I will take it anyway and even if I do not have the founding rank I do not care as much as I want it is excalibur premium skana premium and the lato premium is all even if it costs 100 150 or $ 200 I want it if Please !!

Umbra looks better and he's stronger. 

Just let the founders have their thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jinryusai said:

Do the canadian laws cover a skin that looks like excalibur prime for Umbra? Or a more blinged out version? 🙂

Excalibur Prime isnt a Skin, its a whole Warframe and even if it had an optional Skin for use in other Excalibur like frames, it would still be Founder exclusive content and limited to such.

3 minutes ago, Jinryusai said:

Dont see anyone crying 🙂

Not yet but some people's persistence does indicate an internal cry.

0h48Txa.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...