Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum improve meant idea 2

(XBOX)Mango5482

My last post on my idea to improve the simulacrum was to add an option for unlimited capacity on everything but I think a way that could be better instead or as a separate feature could be that when if the section where you can put mods on by clicking next to the frame or weapon’s name where it tells you what rank it is you can edit its level from 0 to 30 (and 40 for the new weapon that upgrades to for after 5 Forma) and by pressing RS for me that brings up action it allows you to put on or take off a reactor/ catalyst for free and add as many Forma as you like but only while in the simulacrum so you can see exactly how much you need to invest in a frame or wepon. Also by pressing X on a mod like you would do in the arsenal to upgrade it instead it takes you to a simulacrum forge that could even have its own Simaris quest to unlock after buying the simulacrum key, the forge would allow you to both increase AND decrease a mods rank without charging endo or credits but will still show the player how much it would cost to actually do in the orbiter. Something else I think would be very useful for players at all stages in the game is when you kill everything simulated by going back to the simulation console there’s another option at the bottom to “view last simulation” where you’d see useful stats such as: 

1.Average dps,

2.Average damage per projectile,

3.%accuracy,

4.% of critical hits (ignoring any shots that miss) and the % of critical hits that were enhanced,

5.And I’m not sure how it would work or if it’s possible but corrosive as an example decreases armour so it shows how much you proc it and how much each proc reduces armour and how much that helps the weapons damage output. I’m not too sure how possible this would be but it could be helpful for status weapons.

Feel free to reply with any of your ideas or if you think anything I’ve said would be a bad addition or if you have any ideas to improve an idea I’ve talked about.