Nezha Shield Problem?

(PSN)Folkeye

Question

Good gawd I haven't posted in a few years (yay for going back to school)!

Buuuuuuuuuut on topic. Went to play with Nezha the other day and noticed his shields seemed way off. They were stuck at 370 no matter what I did. I have two mods on him that should adjust his shielding (Redirection at 400% and Primed Vigor at a minor 120%).

My fix attempts:

Removed and reinstalled mods.

Make sure there were no keys equipped.

Removed mods, restarted game.

Gave it a few days.

Am I missing something? with a 620% increase via mods and it only ending at 370 is funky.

Thanks!!

5 answers to this question

Just now, Therandomness said:

A recent overhaul on Nezha put his base shield value at 150 at rank 30. Read about it here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1006622-dev-workshop-nezha-revisited/

Yeah, I saw that. But with a 520% boost and it being at 370 isn't proper.

A 200% boost should put him at 300, right?

300% would be 450..... so forth and so on which is higher than I can get it right now.

Just now, (PS4)Folkeye said:

Yeah, I saw that. But with a 520% boost and it being at 370 isn't proper.

300% would be 450..... so forth and so on which is higher than I can get it right now

Yeah, I realised just a little bit afterwards that the percentage boost should bring it much higher than that even with the lower shields than before. Just for a sanity check, maybe try equip the decaying key and check the value, then unequip it and check again?

A screenshot of the whole mod setup would really come in handy. However:

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Folkeye said:

300% would be 450..... so forth and so on which is higher than I can get it right now.

Mods are based on frame's base health, 50 for Nezha's. Shields final value is triple that (or +200% capacity every so often all the way to lv30). This throws off some of your maths as mods are additive to that value - multiplicative to base.

That aside, at 520% bonus (or 720% final value, with lv0-30 progression accounted for), we'd be looking at 410 Shield capacity, which is quite a bit off given value of 370. 370 could be easily attained by using lv10 Redirection alone however, or lv9 Redirection and lv1 (Primed) Vigor, or any other combination of mods producing 440% shield bonus.