Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"look Over The Different Shoulder" Switch

Siilk

When I have to look around the corner, be in an intense battle to shoot from the cover or during a stealthy moment to check for the enemies in the next room, I find myself forced to look from the right side of the containers/left side of the doorways, all because warframe's over-the-shoulder view is shifted to the right. It is especially hard when trying to shoot, as your crosshair ends up being still pointed at your cover while warframe is already moved out of it to the left.

While I understand that it is trendy and stylish to have a shifted 3rd person view, I think the game will benefit from the ability to quickly switch the shift from the right to the left side of the warframe during the game. This allow players to peek from any side of the cover, without being forced to expose the warframe completely when trying to do so from the left side.

the warframes should switch the weapon so instead of being in the right hand it goes in the left hand so I will also be able to shoot from the left side.

I have to agree with this. Almost no point switching camera side if I can't shoot what I can see, instead just shooting the corner in front of me because the firing angle doesn't change.

• 8 years later...
3 hours ago, Malcy_ said:

wow i didnt know this lmao sad how ez that was and i was Panicing xD

1) You necro'd a topic from eight years ago.

2) I fail to see how your response relates to what you quoted.
Like, if you were talking about realizing that shoulder switching exists, why not quote, say, @ngrazer's post?

In any case, welcome to Warframe, Tenno.
You're gonna have more "oh wow that's a thing?" and "wait that's how that works?" moments, I can guarantee you :D 

• Like 1