Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha - Warding Halo

Bostyan

Warding Halo doesn`t work any more or they change it? It always work now I get damage totaly the same with or without Warding Halo.... I was using nezha a lot of times and I never get damage with Warding Halo now is the same with or without... so if this is not a bug I will never use it!

2cdbtc4.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bostyan said:

oh then I will go with rhino and leave nezha alone for ever because is useless.....

Ty for info. They always ruin fun warframes and that limbo is still the same and garbage

Nezha is actually considered one of the best frames in the game now, especially for tanking. He has self sustain, and with Adaptation, or even health conversion becomes ridiculously tanky.

Just now, Bostyan said:

With what 50% Warding Halo 😄 HP go down like without Warding Halo

It's 90%, and you can push it even further with Health Conversion and Adaptation. You can tank way better then before if that's what you were using him for.

Just now, Bostyan said:

why they don`t change that limbo that ruin entire mission.

Because limbo doesn't anymore. Seeing as you failed to read a patch note on nezha, I'm guessing you also didn't catch the one where limbo stasis no longer freezes allied projectiles. But I guess you like holding on to dead memes and irrational hatred over a character in a video game. 

Also, as others have said, Nezha combos well with Health Conversion, which Rhino cannot do nearly on the same level. Nezhas healing is basically guarunteed health orb drops. Rhino has no self sustain. It's almost like Nezha is no longer a Rhino copy and can stand on his own as a DPS/Support/Tank 

To simplify: get good and read a patch note every once in a while. Respond to this with more incoherent nonsense about limbo and nezha all you want, at this point your thread is better suited in off topic as nothing here is remotely feedback. 

I will try but all slot are full + Safeguard now I need to remove HP or str etc to add that mods... and is totaly useless if was 100% like before it will be the same like rhino with 299 str.

If is something wrong remove topic.

About Limbo is about colore it ruin the entire view with that weird colore + if player mark enemy with... I can´t kill it + I can˙t take drops etc. so thats mean is the same

Edited by Bostyan

44 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Nezha is actually considered one of the best frames in the game now, especially for tanking. He has self sustain, and with Adaptation, or even health conversion becomes ridiculously tanky.

If is the best why no one use it?

Edited by Bostyan

3 hours ago, Bostyan said:

It was awesome frame but now is less... because we have rivens with insane damage and they change nezha from 100% to 95% for no reason

Honestly, my friend, you have to adapt how you play Nezha a bit, but he's far, far better now than he was. Mostly because of the new Blazing Chakram.

Try this build, it's a little basic because I prefer other frames, but this one definitely works:

Spoiler

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU0MTI0MDAzOCwiaWF0IjoxNTQxMjM5NDI4LCJqdGkiOiI1YmRkNzI4ZWQwZTIwIiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzMzNjk0NTdmLTNhMzUtNDA4ZS04Nzk0LWUzMmFiZjMyN2ExY1wvZGNyMXJqYy1hODFjYTlkYy1iNTE0LTQ2NzItYTBkNS05YTg4NzQ3MGY1ZTguanBnIn19.51v5XenbFW9dNTx7F58q_1PKCr_dAVenGt4xLnc-AU0

What this does is gives you all positive stats, survivability and a lot of Strength for the new Blazing Chakram/Divine Spears/Firewalker damage.

Your strategy is simple; See an enemy, Blazing Chakram them. You get a boost to damage, the enemy is temporarily CC'd and no matter how you kill that enemy they have a 100% chance to drop a Health Orb and a 35% chance to drop an Energy Orb (on top of the regular drop table, meaning you can get two Orbs, both types, all the regular loot, it's good).

And the result is that you only take 90% Damage, and what damage you do take is then healed up by the Orbs, while Health Conversion will then stack up to 1350 Armour to make you extra tanky. When Warding Halo ends, you get a burst of radial CC and invulnerability for a second while you re-cast, and 3 seconds of invulnerability when you cast it (which is really useful when you use that mechanic a lot). And you have enough Range to make Divine Spears, and the combo with Blazing Chakram, really effective too.

Nezha is now super efficient, team supportive, actually more survivable even though he now actually takes damage (which is weird, but true), and you can use all his abilities far more often than you could before.

Chakram everything first, ask questions never.

Edited by Thaylien

This will make me the public enemy but i agree with OP.

Nezha while he had 3 barely useable skills atleast he had a nice tank skill. The poor mans rhino was obviously bad for known reasons but the new formula they added would have made it great if they havent made it into another dr skill.

We have a chakram what feels like RNG (it either hits or not, who knows?), firewalker got slightly better and the spears now work in an acceptable manner. The casting changes were nice too but on the overall i feel like we sacraficed the tanking aspect of him. I still remember the posts last year explaining why mesa's 95% dr is useless, looking at Nezha's 90% doesnt leave  better impression. He might be got overall better but i see no reason to use him despite his deluxe skin is lit as hell.

If i need a tank i can bring valkyr, rhino, wukong, inaros or nidus. If i need a support what heals, i can bring oberon, inaros, nidus, trinity. If i need someone who grants dr i can bring trinity. If i need widescale damage/cc i can bring saryn, nova, oberon. The list is long as hell and even if i dont want to compare him to anybody else i still find him lacking.

Il y a 1 heure, Fallen_Echo a dit :

This will make me the public enemy but i agree with OP.

Nezha while he had 3 barely useable skills atleast he had a nice tank skill. The poor mans rhino was obviously bad for known reasons but the new formula they added would have made it great if they havent made it into another dr skill.

I don't know, while going from 100% to 90% DR is definitely a nerf, it opened up a couple of avenues for modding that made him, to me, a lot more effective and enjoyable to play with. 

He also went from a glass frame with a 50k tops HP shield to a frame which can reach upwards of 80k effective health safely, all the while not crippling his build and his loadout. 

If anything my gripes are with the targeting of Chakram which, as you said, it's sometimes completely broken. He could also use the uncharged throw being changed to a 1-handed anination but that's for another day. 

1 hour ago, Autongnosis said:

I don't know, while going from 100% to 90% DR is definitely a nerf, it opened up a couple of avenues for modding that made him, to me, a lot more effective and enjoyable to play with. 

He also went from a glass frame with a 50k tops HP shield to a frame which can reach upwards of 80k effective health safely, all the while not crippling his build and his loadout. 

If anything my gripes are with the targeting of Chakram which, as you said, it's sometimes completely broken. He could also use the uncharged throw being changed to a 1-handed anination but that's for another day. 

When i seen her new halo formula i was like "Damm he now has some mighty fine tanking", this stayed for as long as the rework hit in and in the simularcum i have seen that i can still die just as easily as before.

You not only constantly take damage now but halo still has that nasty bleed throught effect what makes sure that as long as your charges cant take in the full damage you will take 100% damage.

Not crippling his build and yet i see constant reminders that health conversation, the chakram augment, adaptation and atleast vitality is mandatory for him.

As for the chakram the problem comes from wf's netcode and the fact that the projectile is wider than the actual animation and effect of the skill.

il y a 55 minutes, Fallen_Echo a dit :

You not only constantly take damage now but halo still has that nasty bleed throught effect what makes sure that as long as your charges cant take in the full damage you will take 100% damage.

Not crippling his build and yet i see constant reminders that health conversation, the chakram augment, adaptation and atleast vitality is mandatory for him. 

What do you mean by that? I never had that happen, even in lv 250 with T4 damage content 😧

Also, by crippling i mean that to get to that 50k you needed to run max strenght, health conversion and a build that was basically unsustainable. Normal loadouts could hardly break 15-20k which is what Mesa had before the Guardian change. 

1 hour ago, Autongnosis said:

What do you mean by that? I never had that happen, even in lv 250 with T4 damage content 😧

Also, by crippling i mean that to get to that 50k you needed to run max strenght, health conversion and a build that was basically unsustainable. Normal loadouts could hardly break 15-20k which is what Mesa had before the Guardian change. 

Mot, i was already at low charges (somewhere around 10 points), got shot by a shotgunner at point blank range and bamm, full damage ko. Since the charge was not enough to absorb the damage i took it fully.

My regular build has CP, power drift, streamline, fleeting expertise, reaping chakram, health conversion, intensify (soon to replace with umbral intensify), augur secrets, P. continuity and stretch.

High efficiency, moderate range and strenght, 95% duration, great for massacring early level mobs, good cc for later.

il y a une heure, Fallen_Echo a dit :

Mot, i was already at low charges (somewhere around 10 points), got shot by a shotgunner at point blank range and bamm, full damage ko. Since the charge was not enough to absorb the damage i took it fully.

Weird, I'm positive it never happened to me, not even in post-playable content. Will keep my eyes open to see if o can get it to happen. 

For example i run at no efficiency because with Chakram and Rage i can afford not to use it, while before that wasn't an option