Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friends are unable to enter my personal quarters.

Glory_Le_Bird

I recently decorated my personal quarters so I wanted to invite my friends to come and see it. I did and they couldn't enter the room- at least not on normal terms. They can enter the room if they bullet jump on the higher part of the door. They can also enter the infested room and then Ordis will do his normal lines. Then I can enter the room just by walking through the door. Again, they can't just walk in to the room because the door stays closed but they can jump around it. 

I am able to enter their rooms though without any problems.

I've tried it with multiple people and I've restarted my game and waited for hotfixes to come out. I honestly have no idea on what to do. Thank you for any help you're able to give me.

Edit: The ramp that goes from navigation to the rooms doesn't open for them either, but they can still walk down it.

Edited by Glory_Le_Bird
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrCrypt said:

look at the date .. and didn't see any reply from from warframe team, even ingame they say im not compatible with that person , like wtf is that answer , when i said that 1 week ago all was fin , 0 respond...

Wow. I hope that someone can get their attention on this problem. 

16 hours ago, (PS4)connort54321 said:

I have found a fix for this. It seems jump sliding into the door should let you glitch through the door, hope this helps until it is fixed

can someone try this? i mean everyone is affected by the bug this could very well be the temporary solution before the fix

Same here guys, just invited a friend over and can't get him in my personal quarters nor can he see the ramp from the pilot area to arsenal hall. Dont know how long this has been going on for, cause thats the first time I invited a friend over. Hope a Dev can look into this matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Im on ps4 and have experienced this since the Chimera update. No one can enter the other rooms in my orbiter. This really sucks because I would like to show off all my floofs!! Please DE fix this bug!! 

Also yes, the ramp to the lisit is missing in every case where I visited another friends ship and I couldnt get through thier doors either. Very frustrating. 

• 2 weeks later...

still a problem, I can enter the personal room of my friend but he cant enter mine. We both have an equally bad connection to each other so if it was that you would think that it would work both ways.

EDIT* ok so with some fiddling my friend was able to sorta bullet jump/slide through the top 1/3rd of the door in a pretty reliable way to get into not only my person quarters but also my kid room and even the helminth room even though his frame doesn't have space aids. The door is opening visually for me but its like a large portion of the door doesn't actually open. I cant replicate this myself as everything works for me in his orbiter.

Here is a gfy from my friends perspective showing how hes able to get into the various rooms.

Edited by LordPantaloonsthe3rd