saryn is too weak

jakedss

在这一变化之后,Saryn的1技能在高级任务中失去了优势。长期的伤害增长时间使得伤害变弱,并且当所有受感染的身体都死亡时,错误的代价很高。Saryn也失去了低级别地图中的4项技能变化。有效AOE的能力(这不是我的陈述的主要目的)。在重的释放1技能将重置部分累积伤害。在某些情况下,受感染身体的所有死亡的错误和重新释放1种技能的成本是相同的。在所有死亡中重新释放1种技能变得毫无意义,并且缓慢的生长速度也大大降低了重新释放1种技能的益处,以避免感染身体的所有死亡。2.湮灭艇员的盾牌会减少对进入的Saryn1法术的伤害,这是不合逻辑和致命的。Saryn的1技能不适合自己。这使得在使用近战武器确保生存能力的同时难以打破孢子如果你进入湮灭艇员的盾牌来杀死他,那么就会很 增加1技能的伤害。如果您不输入,则会有一个区域。无法通过,并且会有一个额外的单位围攻玩家(希望更多地考虑玩家单独完成任务的感受)。加上每秒减少1次技能伤害的增加限制,在精英神殿的每个区域都难以突破500 3.掉落深渊会将Saryn1技能累积的伤害降低一半,但这是一个测试玩家。技术问题,我觉得没必要修改。这使得在使用近战武器确保生存能力的同时难以打破孢子如果你进入Nullifier Crewman的盾牌来杀死他,那么就会很难增加1技能的伤害。如果您不输入,则会有一个区域。无法通过,并且会有一个额外的单位围攻玩家(希望更多地考虑玩家单独完成任务的感受)。加上每秒减少1次技能伤害的增加限制,在精英神殿的每个区域都难以突破500. 3.掉落深渊会将Saryn1技能累积的伤害降低一半,但这是一个测试玩家。技术问题,我觉得没必要修改。这使得在使用近战武器确保生存能力的同时难以打破孢子。如果你进入Nullifier Crewman 的盾牌来杀死他,那么就会很难增加1技能的伤害。如果您不输入,则会有一个区域。无法通过,并且会有一个额外的单位围攻玩家(希望更多地考虑玩家单独完成任务的感受)。加上每秒减少1次技能伤害的增加限制,在精英神殿的每个区域都难以突破500 3.掉落深渊会将Saryn1技能累积的伤 降低一半,但这是一个测试玩家。技术问题,我觉得没必要修改。它会使增加1技能的伤害变得困难。如果您不输入,则会有一个区域。无法通过,并且会有一个额外的单位围攻玩家(希望更多地考虑玩家单独完成任务的感受)。加上每秒减少1次技能伤害的增加限制,在精英神殿的每个区域都难以突破500. 3.掉落深渊会将Saryn1技能累积的伤害降低一半,但这是一个测试玩家。技术问题,我觉得没必要修改。它会使增加1技能的伤害变得困难。如果您不输入,则会有一个区域。无法通过,并且会有一个额外的单位围攻玩家(希望更多地考虑玩家单独完成任务的感受)。加上每秒减少1次技能伤害的增加限制,在精英神殿的每个区域都难以突破500. 3.掉落深渊会将Saryn1技能累积的伤害降低一半,但这是一个测试玩家。技术问题,我觉得没必要修改。在精英寺的每个区域都很难打破500. 3.掉落深渊会将Saryn1技能累积的伤害降低一半,但这是一个测试玩家。技术问题,我觉得没必要修改。在精英寺的每个区域都很难打破500。3.掉落深渊会将Saryn1技能累积的伤害降低一半,但这是一个测试玩家。技术问题,我觉得没有要修改
.Saryn每秒减少一次技能伤害对她来说无疑是致命的,希望能够关注它。Saryn的1技能并没有让她努力完成工作。我不明白为什么她对她这么粗鲁以前的Saryn是完美的。

Edited by jakedss

According to Google, that says:

After this change, Saryn's 1 skill lost its edge in advanced missions. Long-term damage growth time makes the damage weaker , and when all infected bodies die , the cost of error is high. Saryn also lost four skill changes in the low-level map. The ability to effectively AOE (this is not the main purpose of my statement). A heavy release 1 skill will reset part of the cumulative damage. In some cases, the cost of all deaths of an infected body and the cost of re-release of one skill are the same. Re-release of one skill in all deaths becomes meaningless, and the slow growth rate greatly reduces the benefit of re- release of one skill to avoid all deaths that infect the body. 2. Destroying the crew's shield will reduce damage to the incoming Saryn1 spell, which is illogical and fatal. Saryn's 1 skill is not for himself. This makes it difficult to break the spores while using melee weapons to ensure viability . If you go into a shield annihilation crew to kill him, then it would increase a skill damage. If you don't enter it, there will be an area. Unable to pass, and there will be an extra unit to besiege the player (hope to think more about the player's feeling of completing the task alone ). In addition to the increase in skill damage per second, it is difficult to break through 500 in every area of the elite temple. 3. Dropping the abyss will reduce the damage accumulated by Saryn1 skills by half, but this is a test player. Technical issues, I feel no need to modify.This makes it difficult to break the spores while using melee weapons to ensure viability . If you enter the Nullifier Crewman shield to kill him, it will be difficult to increase the damage of 1 skill. If you don't enter it, there will be an area. Unable to pass, and there will be an extra unit to besiege the player (hope to think more about the player's feeling of completing the task alone ). In addition to the increase in skill damage per second, it is difficult to break through 500 in every area of the elite temple. 3. Dropping the abyss will reduce the damage accumulated by Saryn1 skills by half, but this is a test player. Technical issues, I feel no need to modify. This makes it difficult to break the spores while using melee weapons to ensure viability. If you enter the Nullifier Crewman shield to kill him, it will be difficult to increase the damage of 1 skill. If you don't enter it, there will be an area. Unable to pass, and there will be an extra unit to besiege the player (hope to think more about the player's feeling of completing the task alone ). Increase the limit plus 1 times per second to reduce the damage of skills in each area of the Temple elite are hard to break 500 3. Saryn1 will fall into the abyss skills accumulated injuries reduced by half, but this is a test player. Technical issues, I feel no need to modify. It makes it harder to add 1 skill damage. If you don't enter it, there will be an area. Unable to pass, and there will be an extra unit beating the player (hope to think more about the player completing the task alone)Feel ). In addition to the increase in skill damage per second, it is difficult to break through 500 in every area of the elite temple. 3. Dropping the abyss will reduce the damage accumulated by Saryn1 skills by half, but this is a test player. Technical issues, I feel no need to modify. It makes it harder to add 1 skill damage. If you don't enter it, there will be an area. Unable to pass, and there will be an extra unit to besiege the player (hope to think more about the player's feeling of completing the task alone ). In addition to the increase in skill damage per second, it is difficult to break through 500 in every area of the elite temple. 3. Dropping the abyss will reduce the damage accumulated by Saryn1 skills by half, but this is a test player. Technical issues, I feel no need to modify. It's hard to break 500 in every area of the Elite Temple. 3. Dropping the Abyss will reduce the damage accumulated by Saryn1's ability by half, but this is a test player. Technical issues, I feel no need to modify. It is difficult to break 500 in every area of the elite temple. 3. Dropping the abyss will reduce the damage accumulated by Saryn1's ability by half, but this is a test player. Technical problems, I don't think there is any need to modify. 

Saryn's reduction of skill damage per second is undoubtedly fatal for her, and I hope to pay attention to it. Saryn's 1 skill did not allow her to work hard to get the job done. I don't understand why she is so rude to her . The previous Saryn was perfect.