Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necro, Golem And Jupiter Speculation (Brief)

Solcarius

==SPECULATION==

J3-Golem is now a massive proper boss and something with that strength and size shouldn't be level 20

New Corpus gas planet tileset = new planet?

Gas planet tileset should then apply to Jupiter (makes sense) therefore moving the infested w/ Golem to this new planet

New planet has higher level range, giving Golem the level he now deserves while the new Corpus has all the old Jupiter level 20 range.

This means Volt is still obtainable relatively easily and early in Jupiter with Corpus as he should be whilst moving Golem and therefore Necro to end-game which, again, is what it should be.

True but since Necro is being moved to Golem Volt needs to be dropped somewhere which is why i speculate a new planet, so there is a new Boss to drop Volt (but then mixed around as I originally posted)

Vor is the only boss who doesnt drop a warframe. and he has several electrical based attacks. makes sense,ye?

My guess is that Golem will still be quite a hard one to fight against. Maybe they will buff Jupiter in general even more, I don't know.

But just for your information, I don't think Golem will be in any Corpus set. He will be in an Ancient Orokin-turned Infested ship, which will be an Orokin vessel with the overgrowths all around. This makes sense since Lotus points out that it's in such a ship at the beginning of missions.

What I'm wondering is that, during the livestream when we had a preview of the battle, it didn't look exactly like the Orokin ship. In fact, it looked like a new tile for Grineer Asteroid or something. I hope that it's just a placeholder because I really want to see that infested Orokin ship.

Edited by Casardis

Vor is the only boss who doesnt drop a warframe. and he has several electrical based attacks. makes sense,ye?

he has one iirc, and thats vaubs tesla.

unless they rework vaub/vor/volt there would be no point putting him there.

Also, Vor has enough specific drops as it is.

My guess is that Golem will still be quite a hard one to fight against. Maybe they will buff Jupiter in general even more, I don't know.

But just for your information, I don't think Golem will be in any Corpus set. He will be in an Ancient Orokin-turned Infested ship, which will be an Orokin vessel with the overgrowths all around. This makes sense since Lotus points out that it's in such a ship at the beginning of missions.

What I'm wondering is that, during the livestream when we had a preview of the battle, it didn't look exactly like the Orokin ship... I hope I'm wrong.

I noticed that too. It looked closer to Grineer...

but thats not a warframe, its a DU sword, and a pocket sniper

The thing is that you'll add even more RNG drop table to him. If someone wants to get Volt, the will be frustrated because of all the Seer and Cronus they will get in the process. And if someone wants Seer, they will be annoyed by all the Volt parts they don't want but will get.

That's why a Warframe should drop only from a boss that doesn't have anything yet, which may require a new boss or something.