Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requirements for events and ESO/Arbitrations

(PSN)boilerhogbc

I know its been discussed about mastery rank locking certain parts of the game and how much MR doesnt mean much in terms of skill and all the nitty gritty things that go with it.  

Aside from MR I'd like to see these higher level events and missions like ESO and events like plague star require players to have maxed out load out(all weapons and frames at level 30) .  

I'm tired of picking up people that are leveling weapons or warframes.  They contribute very little and get the same rewards I do.  Not the most fair way of doing things.  

I can agree with this. Leeching in Warframe has hit an all time high. I can't seem to find an ESO match that doesn't have at least 1 AFK that's trying to level their stuff. 
There's no simple fix to something like this, but there are certain missions that really should require maxed out gear to run.

The objection here is that a level 30 frame with a single weapon can be more than enough to compete in the event, so personally I can't see the benefit of having all weapons at level 30. Also, in the case of high MR players a recently forma-ed frame or weapon might be fully capable of doing the missions because of the high mod capacity being already in place.

In a more general sense, I agree that there should be some mechanism pushing people to actually contribute in such events instead of being there just for leveling up or getting rewards. There are no guarantees though no matter what.

Lvl 30 means as much as a high MR, nothing. It´s already annoying that I need a lvl 30 frame for certain missions.

Like I already said in a similar thread, if you want new restrictions then bring back the conclave rating we had back in the days. Although it was badly balanced it was still better then a lvl 30 restriction, because it was counting equipped mods.

DE needs to figure something out because with the launch of arbitration I'm seeing a lot of low levels asking to be carried through the starchart and I for one wouldn't want to have a mr 5 joining my squad when playing with pubs, it already happens a lot in sorties and tridolon.

And I know the "go solo or with a pre-made team" argument but nobody who worked hard to get good gear should have to compromise anything because of someone who wants the rewards but don't want tout in the effort

before judging ppl when they don t have the lvl max, can u take into account the number of format of the warframe / weapon , because a lvl 0 no formas  warframe isn t equal a lvl 0 5 format one , 
btw, i still manage  do endurance run with my mr 2 alt account (so mr means nothing ) ...  and multiple hours elite survival (with my main account) with a lvl 0 loadout ( except the frame) . 

13 minutes ago, affropiaf said:

the number of format of the warframe / weapon

Which doesn't amount to much, unfortunately, since you could very well remove polarities instead of adding them and end up with a frame with LESS capacity after formas. Remember old tactical alerts, with max Conclave cap? What *could* work is a min conclave cap, as in, total installed mod capacity. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)NatK98 said:

I can agree with this. Leeching in Warframe has hit an all time high. I can't seem to find an ESO match that doesn't have at least 1 AFK that's trying to level their stuff. 
There's no simple fix to something like this, but there are certain missions that really should require maxed out gear to run.

I just check out my team before entering the portal, if people come with let's say rhino-loki-inaros without any leveled weapon i just leave. Downside i sometimes have to spent 10-15 min to find a decent group.

2 minutes ago, kotex073 said:

I just check out my team before entering the portal, if people come with let's say rhino-loki-inaros without any leveled weapon i just leave. Downside i sometimes have to spent 10-15 min to find a decent group.

Rhino is awesome if 150%+ roar buff, but sadly the Rhinos that i get matched with don't even use roar. Oberon can be great up to a point with a nuke build, but never seen one. Lokis, never understood what their plan is. People bring tanks ang hardly kills anything.