Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua, room with giant glass panel

MaRyuu

Question

8 answers to this question

23 hours ago, MaRyuu said:

that area is shown on the map and you can see ayatan there, so not background

We also have sections of map that aren't there on the main and mini maps when traversing Lua, but we're happily walking through it to get to other sections of the mission. 

As I said, I have cut through that map area several times.  Sometimes the windows is blown out and you're more than happily able to walk to the end of the cliff.  Other times, it's pretty background. 

To date I have yet to see anything really significant spawning beyond that window.  Credit canisters and sometimes the occasional ferrite deposit has been there.  Never ayatan.  And always when the window's been blown out.

If you're determined about it, my suggestion is to report it.  Like I have with issues like this.  Yes, this is Lua Map Tile Sets.

EAAlvOv.jpg

Edited by MBaldelli

I just had the misfortune of running into the variant of this room with the intact glass. Instead of a sculpture I saw a rare container outside and blew it open with Valkyrs Paralysis. I searched high and low for some sort of secret passage, even searched on the internet and found this question/topic/thread. I do not like this room 😞.

aoVZnf2.jpg

Edited by (NSW)CosmicChaos

I know this is late, but I ran into this same issue and found this same thread. I figured out I can get through the glass by jumping against it and using transference. It projects my operator onto the other side of the glass if I am pressed directly against it when I transfer out.

Edited by SaraSerenity