Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If the launcher sympathized with the players it would look like this

Gingingt

Seriously.... I just want to say get a grip to people that are going on and on about the 'delay' to fortuna, it's a game, not something that's life saving or anything. 

There are plenty of other things you could be doing instead, you know like going outside and experiencing the real world where delays happen....if you don't want to go outside there are plenty of other games out there, even destiny 2 (starter edition) is free for the next couple of weeks.

Fortuna will get here when it gets here, enough with the complaining people. 

I'm guessing a couple new weapons, a new game mode and some much needed fixes aren't "content." Here, have some content:

CONTENT

There, you got some content in this entire post I made. Can't say it's nothing because it is something. That's the definition is content. If you wanted quality, you should have specified that this post contain it. That's all I can offer. Meanwhile DE made a frisbee that looks rad and feels rad.

P.s, you need patience. 

14 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Seriously.... I just want to say get a grip to people that are going on and on about the 'delay' to fortuna, it's a game, not something that's life saving or anything. 

There are plenty of other things you could be doing instead, you know like going outside and experiencing the real world where delays happen....if you don't want to go outside there are plenty of other games out there, even destiny 2 (starter edition) is free for the next couple of weeks.

Fortuna will get here when it gets here, enough with the complaining people. 

When you say Destiny 2 is free do you mean we get to keep it forever? Or is it like a free weekend on steam? Play for free for that weekend and then either pay up or uninstall.

Ok, guys...

I made this meme not because I was annoyed at the long release, but because I laugh at the people who complain about long releases. Development is hard! I've developed and coded in a few games in my free time (personal games that I never shared online) and even games as simple as a pokemon duel is NOT easy. If you want more game content NOW, go play another game temporarily; it will spare you 'till fortuna comes, like how rn I am playing MHW and DSR. I only login to warframe and logout then proceed to playing other games. I don't even feel the need to complain about release dates. The devs are human, after all.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

7 hours ago, Agentcheese said:

When you say Destiny 2 is free do you mean we get to keep it forever? Or is it like a free weekend on steam? Play for free for that weekend and then either pay up or uninstall.

Seems like you keep it forever but it has some restrictions unless you pay extra for things like the dlc's, tbh I didn't look too heavily into it.