Starchart Redo’s?

(PSN)BossNotACapo

After clearing the starchart in the beginning for progress why is it that I’m being forced to do so again? I had to do it a second time for the second dream. And now I’m being forced to do it again for arbitration. Farming Mesa from Mutalist Alad V and Atlas from Jordas Golem wasn’t fun the first time that I did them. So I ask why do I have to clear missions that I’ve already cleared before yet again? And I don’t enjoy archwing so doing Jordas yet again is a pain. Not very fun to be forced to replay missions that you don’t enjoy at least in my opinion.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)BossNotACapo said:

Farming Mesa from Mutalist Alad V and Atlas from Jordas Golem wasn’t fun the first time that I did them

It's lucky then that you don't have to farm them, and only play the mission once.

I can't give any guarantee, but the Mutualist Alad V fight should be possible by joining someone who has a key - you don't have to farm the Mutualist key. If it comes to that, I think you should be able to trade for a Mutualist key.

The Golem mission should be easy if you have someone to carry you. If it comes to that, just sit somewhere using Itzal's invisibility and let your allies kill the Golem.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)BossNotACapo said:

Not very fun to be forced to replay missions that you don’t enjoy at least in my opinion. 

I think we all agree 100% with this sentiment.

I also discovered, when Arbitrations arrived, that there were missions I hadn't done. I thought "oh well" and was done with them in twenty minutes.