H E X - Lex pistol reinvented & modifications.

(PSN)santospizarro

• D-Mag capacitor, boost radar and holster ability of next shot, power holster should be active when the player has enough energy to draw from, at downsight functionality and recoil led, there should be a way to preserve ammo or use reserves creatively without dual-wielding.
  • Repulsor ACCELEROMETER + Sinewave MOTION SENSORs, bullets 
  •  CROUCH-MODE, ACTIVE HOLSTER
  • EMOJIs for chat, dlc, flashlight.
Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

THE CRYSTAL CAPACITOR SHOULD ALLOW FOR SHOTS TO BE KINETIC

the operator of a holstered lex can change modes when crouched, and should trigger when aiming movingvariables, scans, and mods/elemental attacks adjustments. i though the lex could become a fusion rifle and give sidearm players some more options, where it stands right now in the game the lex can only have a few mods to make it shot fast and its expensive at 50,000. The sights and kinetic features should be modded to at elast feature some exclusive skill that can grow with every rank.

• WEAPON SHOULD BE FUNCTIONAL UNDER -ZERO/AMMO - GRANTING AGILITY FOR DODGING AND RADAR FUNCTIONS
  • HOLSTER ACCELEROMETER + MOTION SENSOR SPEED UP FUSION REACTOR ACCELERATION ALCHEMY
  • PULSE GENERATES FOV IN CROUCH-MODE, ACTIVE HOLSTER
  • GRAPPLING HOOK, SPEARPOINT, CROSSBOW MOD, AND TACTICAL TOOLS: FLASHLIGHT, SCANNER, HEALING SYRINGE/TECH.
  • LASER OPTICS, AND DECODING OPERATOR, ELEVATOR MUSIC
  • EMOJI

1 hour ago, jayblaster said:

some of the post he has are really great just sayin

Looking at his other posts I gotta say, madness truly is fascinating. Like, how can all of this absolute nonsense be someone's serious reality? How can someone comfortably live with stuff like this filling their heads day to day? Fascinating.. And scary... But fascinating nonetheless...

7 hours ago, Helvidnir said:

This all does totally not fit to Warframe - like flashlights, laser optics lol, motion sensor for what? We have a radar.

Healing syringe?? really? Pls drop a pizza

ur radar in this game makes me vomit, it has no real function other than real world mapping, and missions....because what the op is saying booya.

pizza_________

18 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:
  • HOLSTER ACCELEROMETER + MOTION SENSOR SPEED UP FUSION REACTOR ACCELERATION ALCHEMY
  • EMOJI

I read this in Onnko Quills voice

Though I know this is a Bad case of „lost in translation“ this thread still has considerably brightened my mood

thanks santopizzaro!

Edited by Kasamoto

What's the excuse again, OP?

Oh yes, you're using a PS4, as if that somehow excuses spam posting, no grammar, no paragraphing, no editing and other suchlike nonsense.

You were told by a moderator to stop, I'd suggest listening.

Edited by DeMonkey