Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnect from Xbox Live

(XBOX)lvx Reaper xvl

• 3 weeks later...

Disabling ipv6 doesnt work for me. Deleteing save data also doesnt work for me. This is a pretty infuriating fault with this game that I don't get on anything else. I'm a fairly new player and love the game and would definately put some money in and buy platinum to help support the devs but at the same time, losing all your progress when you lose connection mid-mission and get booted back to the ship on a fairly regular basis is disheartening. Partcularly when it happens during a long mission that you can't back out of early like a spy mission where you drop out after having done 2 of the 3 hacks. I've even had it happen right before finishing a mission before and lost anything gained during that run! You sort of wander if it's worth bothering. I certainly won't be buying any plat until it's fixed but judging by a google search, many people have complained about this issue with no real solution or even any acceptance of it's existence from the devs and it appears to be an issue that has been ongoing for years. Really poor.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't have IPV6 and I just started to get this problem, it went from disconnecting twice per day to disconnecting every time someone joins on me. Or if by any miracle I can join an open session and extract, I get the "network not responding" as I'm flying back to my ship. I can see the rewards and team stats but it doesn't really register properly (I tried a sortie for the nightwave bounty and even though it says completed it didn't register so now I won't be able to complete that.) 

I've done all the possible fixes I've found online and nothing works, no idea what started this problem and why did it get worse so fast. 

I've been experiencing this problem a lot recently.  My xbox is wired and i just switched over to Altice one (Cable company - USA) and that's when this problem started happening (Coincidentally or not).  I could be in the middle of a sortie or any mission for that matter and i would get the xbox live disconnect message and it would send me back to my ship. I've hard reset my xbox, router, deleted my alt cache and saved data.  The only thing that seems to help is if it disconnect my wire and use wifi.  It's not ideal, but at least i can play the game. 

Over the weekend, i plugged the wire back into the xbox to see if the problem went away.  At first it worked great.  I did the sortie on Saturday and received a rifle riven.  Went to the plains to unlock it.  Once unlocked, i went to Cetus to see what it turned into.  Literally from the mission result screen to the riven reveal screen, i lost network connection.  To say the least, i lost the riven.  I was able to get back to my ship, but nothing was in my riven list, restarted the game, etc.  but it was gone.  Not the end of the world, but i know that was going to be my god roll riven for the rubico, batticore, etc.  lol.

I'll put in a complaint ticket to see if DE will give it back to me.