Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CC CD MS is OVERRATED. True lanka GROLL

17inchguns

People think CC CD MS is the groll for lanka but it is NOT. The true best roll for lanka is cd d ms for non chroma and cd ms elec/ heat for chroma (both having a negative). If you refuse to acept this maybe this changes your mind: 

I personally have tested all the top lanka rivens (combiantions of cc cd ms electricity/heat, dmg) and have verified my conclusion. As for volt, the only riven that lets me one shot a eidolon limb consistently, solo and 0 buffs is a cd d ms neg riven and I have video evidence if you think otherwise. 

Furthermore, In eidolon hunts and regular missions you can get cc buffs from kavat, harrow and the zoom if your damage output needed it, which it shouldnt with a good riven and build. 

I speak from a lanka point of view (its my most used weapon) but i guess this aplies to other weapons too and would be interesting to know which ones. 

something something slowpoke.jpg

anyways one should also consider that some Stats are preferable for a Riven that is used in more than just Eidolon Hunting.

Edit:
additionally, i could also see Players finding value in Crit Chance via that if you stop using Fine Aim before the Projectile hits the Target, it loses the Scope Bonus. the other Sniper Rifles are the same way but since they aren't normally Projectiles you don't notice ofcourse.

Edited by taiiat

People prefer CC CD MS Negative on Eidolon, because on 5x3 and below, you have harrow buff, with a CC CD MS negative with CC >=150%, max zoom Lanka and 50% CC from Harrow, so Chroma's Lanka CC is: 50% (from Harrow) + 50% (max Zoom) + 25% x 4 (1 + Point Strike + Riven) = 200% (Always orange crit). And in serious Eidolon, minimum damage (consistency, 2.5 pellets count as 2, 199% CC counts as 100% CC, though the chance is nearly 0% for no orange crit, but we speak the minimum language here) is valued the most (you need to 1-shot the synovia everytime), so if your riven's CC < 150%, elect or heat is better, heck, my CD MS -Zoom 1-shots everytime. And of course CD D MS Negative is better everywhere else. Im just a retired Eidolon sucker.

Edited by NeutuoS
Damage clarification

who cares?  probably a few small people.. the roll is still gonna be expensive. regardless. i mean the few people who actually care probably know this already? the rest are just casual players id assume. i'm not casual but i don't particularly enjoy the min max mindset. kinda kills the fun for me (as in doing all that not really necessary math, but thanks for doing it for us 😉 )

Edited by Makunogo

I have tested too many rolls and for high dps you need only 2 stas and 1 negative. MS is an mandatoy because you need to build combo fast so a 110ms is a minimun. For other you need CC for consistent orange critical. As negative you can take any except -damage -cd -elemental -phisical.

For OP, can you 1 shot eidolon limb with negative ms and 0 buff in your volt? I demand a proof. Unless you're not considering VS and sniper combo as a  buff.

Edited by Richtter

hace 43 minutos, Makunogo dijo:

who cares?  probably a few small people.. the roll is still gonna be expensive. regardless. i mean the few people who actually care probably know this already? the rest are just casual players id assume. i'm not casual but i don't particularly enjoy the min max mindset. kinda kills the fun for me (as in doing all that not really necessary math, but thanks for doing it for us 😉 )

Thats the point, its extremeley expensive yet you can get a better riven for way less. And if all you want is to 1 shot every time regardless of min maxing a average riven with a good chroma build will do it.
I am a experienced eidolon hunter and many people i play with (who are experienced too) still dont realise this and have wasted plat as a result.
I understand few people like min maxing, for me its my end game tho lol

hace 5 minutos, Richtter dijo:

I have tested too many rolls and for high dps you need only 2 stas and 1 negative. MS is an mandatoy because you need to build combo fast so a 110ms is a minimun. For other you need CC for consistent orange critical. As negative you can take any except -damage -cd -elemental -phisical.

For OP, can you 1 shot eidolon limb with negative ms and 0 buff in your volt? I demand a proof. Unless you're not considering VS a buff.

You have misread. I dont mean neg ms. I mean a neg (harmeless like mag capacity). For chroma you dont need to build a combo counter to one shot. 

Video of 1 shot with volt 0 buffs, not even combo counter:

Just now, 17inchguns said:

You have misread. I dont mean neg ms. I mean a neg (harmeless like mag capacity). For chroma you dont need to build a combo counter to one shot. 

Video of 1 shot with volt 0 buffs, not even combo counter:

I thought no shield... 

Thats impossible lol. By no buffs i mean no kavat, void strike, combo counter or other warframe buffs. With no shield it takes me 2 shots. 

Thats why I demanded a proof.

0 buffs except shield, arcane avenger and 1.5x combo. But was a nice rng video.

Edited by Richtter

hace 7 minutos, Richtter dijo:

Thats why I demanded a proof.

0 buffs except shield, arcane avenger and 1.5x combo. But was a nice rng video.

There is no 1.5 combo it apears after i hit the shot due to projectiles. I didnt say no arcanes, but eitherways I 1 shot with no avenger (you can see in other videos there if you insist).

There is no 1.5 combo it apears after i hit the shot due to projectiles. I didnt say no arcanes, but eitherways I 1 shot with no avenger (you can see in other videos there if you insist).

Combo applies per click. If you have a granted 3 bullets per click that bonus 1.5x will be applied to all 3 projectiles. As I said before, I did many, many tests. So I suggest you test how the combo works.

hace 1 minuto, Richtter dijo:

Combo applies per click. If you have a granted 3 bullets per click that bonus 1.5x will be applied to all 3 projectiles. As I said before, I did many, many tests. So I suggest you test how the combo works.

I know how the combo works and ive done all the testing I need. I am saying i didnt combo stack (you can pause right before shot goes off and see its at 0). You make it sound as if I was lucky to get a 1.5 combo or something. The only rng is whether i shoot 4 shots or 3. In the video i shoot 4 but I one shot with 3 regardless. 

I know how the combo works and ive done all the testing I need. I am saying i didnt combo stack (you can pause right before shot goes off and see its at 0). You make it sound as if I was lucky to get a 1.5 combo or something. The only rng is whether i shoot 4 shots or 3. In the video i shoot 4 but I one shot with 3 regardless. 

You was luck on get 1 orange critical and 4 shots. So 3 shots with 1 orange = no 1 shot limb

Edited by Richtter

hace 6 minutos, Richtter dijo:

You was luck on get 1 orange critical and 4 shots.

I one shot when it shoots 3 shots either ways as i said before and you have the video for that too. You are right about orange crit. When i have time i will record with no oragne crit but its hard because I have 4 limbs to break and usually always has orange crit come up. 

I one shot when it shoots 3 shots either ways as i said before and you have the video for that too. You are right about orange crit. When i have time i will record with no oragne crit but its hard because I have 4 limbs to break and usually always has orange crit come up. 

Don't need to try. Limbs has around 100k hp, based on your video 18k(yellow as shoed in your video) x 4 will not hit that value and using terry to test 1 shot is a big mistake. But I think we are discussing riven stats and the best roll for fast runs.

hace 25 minutos, Richtter dijo:

Don't need to try. Limbs has around 100k hp, based on your video 18k(yellow as shoed in your video) x 4 will not hit that value and using terry to test 1 shot is a big mistake. But I think we are discussing riven stats and the best roll for fast runs.

Yes the post is about riven stats but this is interesting and related. My build is for squads not solo so if i optimised it maybe 1 shot yellow crit. Infact with vigorous swap mod i am sure it will 1 shot with yellow crits. The test that maters to me is if I 1 shot in my squad, which is 100% guaranteed just by them runing corrosive p and dead eye which is 100% active, no rng. I test in solo for fun and a challenge, if i can 1 shot in solo with only shield thats a guarantee in squads no matter what

1 of the big problems I see is how people mod yours snipers for eidolons. There is a big misinformation spread around warframe community and is called primed cryo rounds. That is a really, really bad advice.

Edited by Richtter

hace 14 minutos, Richtter dijo:

1 of the big problems I see is how people mod yours snipers for eidolons. There is a big misinformation spread around warframe community and is called primed cryo rounds. That is a really, really bad advice.

Explain what you mean about cryo rounds i dont understand. Also how do you know limb has 100k hp? I have tried searching but didnt see where it says that. 

Explain what you mean about cryo rounds i dont understand. Also how do you know limb has 100k hp? I have tried searching but didnt see where it says that. 

A sniper modded for eidolons with primed cryo rounds has almost the same damage when modded with serration. The difference in numbers is almost negligible. Here are the disadvantages in use primed cryo rounds: wasted forma with an almost useless polarity, really low dps gain and 40k endo throwed away for level up to the max. Now if you want a big dps gain instead of primed cryo baits, swap for high voltage or thermte rounds. In my tests i got 5k+ dps gain per bullet over primed cryo baits. So with high voltage or thermite rounds you have: a noticiable dps gain, maybe you can save 1 forma or you will forma with a nice polarity and you will need 500 endo to max that mod. So here is how I mod my weapon: riven, point strike, vital sense, split chamber, wild fire, high voltage, stormbringer, hell fire.

As for 100k limb hp,  I tested too many times with a stable damage and that was the number I found. I tested in all 3 eidolons. I love to know the things so know the eidolon limbs hp is a vital information to mod your weapon properly to achieve the 1 shot limb. The final phase the hp sits around 500k for terry and 700k for harry but I need to test more. Is really boring doing tests in full runs.

Edited by Richtter

15 hours ago, Makunogo said:

^^^This.  I always and still do consider eidolons and the whole hunt as a circle jerk.  Meaning that it's a circular progression that only effects/benefits the hunt itself and nothing else in the game.  

You hunt eidolons to get more powerful amps just to make hunting eidolons easier.  Well, unless you care about selling Arcanes, which I don't.  😁 

15 hours ago, 17inchguns said:

Thats the point, its extremeley expensive yet you can get a better riven for way less. And if all you want is to 1 shot every time regardless of min maxing a average riven with a good chroma build will do it.
I am a experienced eidolon hunter and many people i play with (who are experienced too) still dont realise this and have wasted plat as a result.
I understand few people like min maxing, for me its my end game tho lol

but this is under the impression that people actually want to use chroma... idk about you but i don't know many people who want to use him o.o

En 4/11/2018 a las 4:20, Richtter dijo:

A sniper modded for eidolons with primed cryo rounds has almost the same damage when modded with serration. The difference in numbers is almost negligible. Here are the disadvantages in use primed cryo rounds: wasted forma with an almost useless polarity, really low dps gain and 40k endo throwed away for level up to the max. Now if you want a big dps gain instead of primed cryo baits, swap for high voltage or thermte rounds. In my tests i got 5k+ dps gain per bullet over primed cryo baits. So with high voltage or thermite rounds you have: a noticiable dps gain, maybe you can save 1 forma or you will forma with a nice polarity and you will need 500 endo to max that mod. So here is how I mod my weapon: riven, point strike, vital sense, split chamber, wild fire, high voltage, stormbringer, hell fire.

As for 100k limb hp,  I tested too many times with a stable damage and that was the number I found. I tested in all 3 eidolons. I love to know the things so know the eidolon limbs hp is a vital information to mod your weapon properly to achieve the 1 shot limb. The final phase the hp sits around 500k for terry and 700k for harry but I need to test more. Is really boring doing tests in full runs.

Interesting point about primed cryo rounds. 100k seems about right but once you factor in things like corrosive p it changes it a bit. 

En 4/11/2018 a las 16:32, DatDarkOne dijo:

^^^This.  I always and still do consider eidolons and the whole hunt as a circle jerk.  Meaning that it's a circular progression that only effects/benefits the hunt itself and nothing else in the game.  

You hunt eidolons to get more powerful amps just to make hunting eidolons easier.  Well, unless you care about selling Arcanes, which I don't.  😁 

Many people find them fun, myself included. Its really the only "end game" i get out of warframe atm. 

Sell arcanes and get plat to buy anything you want, dosent seem bad to me lol. Not to mention some arcanes such as energize and grace are really usefull. What else would you rather do after you comlete starchart and all enemies become weak with a defent build?