Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buccaneer/Privateer

(PSN)alvian00

the Railjack is an excellent platform for interdict and commerce raiding so why not use them for that purpose? lets face it no matter how big or powerful a military is, it still need to be fed and supplied. so why not attack the the logistics? i was thinking maybe board and capture supply ships of the Grineer or Corpus then when the big gun warships arrive cause a void jump sending the supply ship into the void then salvage it later. we do hijack missions all the time so why not take a whole supply ship? pulse with those supply ships they can refurbished into warships. but i got to admit one Tenno can't maintain a whole ship so maybe clans can maintain them. so any clan warlord or chieftain out there like to be called captain or commodore?

18 minutes ago, Oru5732 said:

You mean like a rush mission?

Dear god no, that mode is trash. no he means like AC:Black flag but in warframe, a full on pirate simulation mode where we can hijack enemy freight ships and steal their resources for ourselves. space ninjas are cool, but what about being a Space ninja PIRATE? yes, we have Hydroid but what could be better than jumping on a ship, killing every corpus or Grineer aboard and then dividing the loot between the crew? 

COME ON, YE SALTY TENNO DOGS, WHO'S WITH ME? YARRRR!!

"Once used by ice-pirates against Corpus caravans on Europa, this cold-blue Quanta is highly sought after by collectors. "

-Quanta Aufeis skin

What should happen is we get attacked by Pirates. 

We have planetary extractors.. Maybe make them more necessary for operating railjack.