Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terbulus

Resource Drop Identification

15 posts in this topic

Totally agree that they should make it easier for us farmers to spot what resource is in all the resource drops littering the battlefield.

They should, like you suggest, have a color code based on rarity.

Have a like and a +1

Agreed. Additionally it would be very good if the lifetime of rare resources would be unlimited just like mods.

Not sure if glitch, but I 100% got a cell off of vor today that was displayed as a mod.

Not sure if glitch, but I 100% got a cell off of vor today that was displayed as a mod.

All bosses got a chance to drop a cell, however its a bug that it shows as a mod instead.

*BUMP*

+1

This as well as a better list of looted items is imperative to the enjoyment of any shoot & loot game.

peeerrrrrrsonally I'd like the rares to be red or something a bit more attention grabbing then green, aside from that

I agree

+1

YEAAHHH!! DO WANT SO BADLY! It'd be so convenient for players. I personally see such change as a must. 

+1 

Different models for Common/Clan/Rare would actually be best and really should be worked on for Color-blind players. But this seems like a quick temporary solution, so, +1