Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Void Cataclysm Troll Spy

Duskuro

When you enter limbo's rift you can't hack the spy locks. You need to get rid of that. trolls or limbo noobs can pop a cataclysm and knock a person out of the spy lock. yes this has happened to me before a millisecond before i finished the lock. very aggravating

Just now, Duskuro said:

When you enter limbo's rift you can't hack the spy locks. You need to get rid of that. trolls or limbo noobs can pop a cataclysm and knock a person out of the spy lock. yes this has happened to me before a millisecond before i finished the lock. very aggravating

only is a problem for noobs/new players. You can just use your operator for hacking(which is better anyways)

18 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

only is a problem for noobs/new players. You can just use your operator for hacking(which is better anyways)

This & you can just do spy missions solo. I find em to be easier solo because the risk of failing a mission in public because of the other players is 50/50 once the alarmed is raised. 

Generally speaking, cataclysm is good for spy since it

• Smashes security cameras
  • Allows warframes to bypass laser barriers
  • Can freeze in place mobs with stasis to prevent them from activating alarms

You can just operator out of the rift to hack the console

53 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

True but sometimes there are laggy hosts which make you don't even want to go into operator mode because of the long delay

I disagree with everyone suggesting to use mechanics that dodge the problem at hand.

The fact that you say it's only a problem post-operator is not a solution at all. It still effects new players, possibly creating discontent towards Limbo.
Suggesting Solo is that general ignorant slap in the face. People like playing together in general. Why should they be punished by some who just want to watch the world burn? (By the way, @Duskuro, I'm pretty sure that this kind of behaviour can be reported. Hop to http://support.warframe.com and report the player)

Limbo could use a tweak, to his rift, not effecting other players who are interacting with consoles. Or remove rift booting you from consoles alltogether. There's just no reason anymore to keep this as is.