Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem

(PSN)Dr_Snakez_2224

Question

5 answers to this question

Did they tell you why your emblem wasn't accepted?  Is it the wrong size (as in pixel dimensions or file size), file format, or copyrighted material (just a couple of things that I can think of that might have gone wrong)?  Do you have a picture of the emblem you tried to submit?  If you're unsure, I think you can always contact support desk first about the emblem instead of wasting plat to find out that your image wasn't appropriate as a clan emblem for whatever reason.

12 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

Did they tell you why your emblem wasn't accepted?  Is it the wrong size (as in pixel dimensions or file size), file format, or copyrighted material (just a couple of things that I can think of that might have gone wrong)?  Do you have a picture of the emblem you tried to submit?  If you're unsure, I think you can always contact support desk first about the emblem instead of wasting plat to find out that your image wasn't appropriate as a clan emblem for whatever reason.

I'm not a tech guy, I got no idea how to change the format and everything.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Dr_Snakez_2224 said:

I'm not a tech guy, I got no idea how to change the format and everything.

Can you show us the image in question?  If the problem isn't a copyright issue, I may be able to change the file format and size for you so you can submit the image.