Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consumables not working on Dojo [13-dec-2018]

Dalton.K

On Dojo, if you go to:

Equipment -> Arsenal -> Consumables

It show the "Set up Shop" and pressing TAB, it will show "Emotes", pressing TAB again and it shows the "Set up Shop".

On Dojo we don't have the equip consumables sceen, that we have on Orbiter.

Just need correct the menu function as well

Edited by Dalton.K

Thanks for help, I reported on update day, 4 days before your post, but no one else was responding / commenting and I also did not see any fixes in the bug.
I hope someone from DE will see this and fix it, because it should be an easy problem to be corrected, just indicate the same menu that indicates when we click consumables on the Orbiter...

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is an intended feature I'm pretty sure, as we don't need consumables in the dojo, but if it doesn't work in the dueling room (unless again it's an intended feature) than I can understand. They removed the consumables menu from places that didn't need it, like Maroo's Bazaar as well, I'm pretty sure.

@CaptainJLP how can it be intensional?

If i'm planing make a Dragon Vault run, why I need leave dojo, to go to my Orbiter to equip the Dragon Key?
We have the same spot on dojo, the ARSENAL, and we have the same display to click on CONSUMABLES, but on Dojo that menu of CONSUMABLES don't work...