Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Reddit needs a proper Night Mode

Almagnus1

I'm one of those weird people that's all "DARK THEME IS BEST THEME!", and after setting http://reddit.com/r/warframe/ to night mode (aka dark theme), I've noticed that **ALL** of the UI customizations that make the day theme as awesome as it is disappear - as everything reverts to the night mode default settings.

Is it too much to ask that one of the UI guys fix the night mod so it looks as good as the day mode?

1 minute ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Thats a reddit thing bruh. Its not really a thing for the devs to fix.

Going by the subreddit's own description:

Reddit community and official fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, *Warframe*. The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. For the new Reddit design, go to https://rwarframe.github.io/#flair to set user flair and text.

I'm not sure if that's a DE official thing or not going by the bolded text.

Just now, Almagnus1 said:

Going by the subreddit's own description:

I'm not sure if that's a DE official thing or not going by the bolded text.

Fansite is the key word here. it's simply endorsed by DE. Whoever runs the WF reddit would be responsible for changes etc as far as I know.

42 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Fansite is the key word here. it's simply endorsed by DE. Whoever runs the WF reddit would be responsible for changes etc as far as I know.

Ah, ty for the clarifcation.  I'll keep bugging them then 😃

6 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

As it's getting late on a Saturday... I'm prolly not connecting the dots as well as I should, but how is that relevant?

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

As it's getting late on a Saturday... I'm prolly not connecting the dots as well as I should, but how is that relevant?

It's a third party browser add-on/extension for Reddit that provides customization for...well, Reddit. It might have what you're looking for.